7 Aura EB Summoner:

"
Unimatrix wrote:
I was thinking something like this myself. But the ES on the way is really wasted big time. I would, however, really baldy want the life regeneration. Because without any (as I have now) it's really a little annoying.
Yeah, I like the idea of stacking regen, like playing with this build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBB2MI9Ax9EH8QlxZvGYUabBzcJDwkqicLJ6ko-iqYMYg26TvhRARGcUjnSVFNuVXGVytabVqRZ71qrGvbbRlzU3kDfRh-WX_GgseFYIhAj0aQM5MnlSCboZ2uoqOmrKcIp1yofarEtAy4k7-XwFTB88aeyT3MvM9l0NDT-9kL2t3fsONq6-7sivIe99f6gPsJ_kmCHtsL5CIpT-w4GjinhJBVOthN2Ix2njyBbwSzFE0CcfAfogARULvWfLskiz0PxPYn7fPdGS7Uj7nd7w7nUlRJXz_2SIzPUFBYY8bY
(which I know uses too many points to be viable right now, but eventually) would regen almost 50% of your life every 10secs with Vitality. Could potentially drop health from earlier on the board to get to the Marauder stuff sooner but I dunno.

I also realised it's impossible to run Purity, Determination and Vitality together so that's a bit of a snag in my dreams. Either no 85% resists, no bonus armour to synergise with all those Body & Soul area nodes, or less health regen. Hmm. Unless Reduced Mana linked to them drops the 120% mana requirement enough to use anything else but I doubt it.
what gear should i be wearing?

should i go more armor

oor armor/es gear or?
[url]http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/146175[/url]
HC Ranger Build
act 3 normal .... my underlings are like flys to these monsters ... is that normal ? shouldnt they be stronger by then ?
Thx for the Beta-Key !!!!!!!! =)
It can be hard in the beginning, use other spells like firestorm to help out in the beginning and get minion damage and minion health gems asap. Once you reach MI you will be a beast at dishing out damage when your zombies dies!
"
mika0023 wrote:
act 3 normal .... my underlings are like flys to these monsters ... is that normal ? shouldnt they be stronger by then ?

Normal act3 is a summoner's bane. Working as intended. ^^

Seriously, early on - I'd actually say almost all of normal - just be a caster that can occasionally summon some minions to help with the big bad boys. Freezing Pulse with LMP and Faster Projectiles carries you easily into Cruel.

What I did in addition is using Fire Traps. They deal hilarious amounts of dmg, even early on. Just pick up 3 of them and you can spam them all day.

But just to make sure, even as fully decked out summoner, act 3 aoe monsters are still going to pop your minions like corn. Lots of nasty stuff out there but you'll get used to it.

Resummoning zombies and of course having your skeleton totem (which you probably don't have yet - it's a game-changer, trust me) will get the job done.
I have a question about the Tentacle Miscreations in act 3 which support gem will increase their attack speed? Faster Attacks or Faster Casting thanks.
IGN: @Steppy
"
Steppy wrote:
I have a question about the Tentacle Miscreations in act 3 which support gem will increase their attack speed? Faster Attacks or Faster Casting thanks.

That's a good question and I don't know for sure.

However, I'd bet that they are attacking. They aren't casting anything, they are shooting stuff out of their tentacles. No magic involved, it's just disgusting ^^
- yes but it says deals fire damage underneath their name when you highlight them so i'm a bit confused lol maybe could you test for me? I would myself but I don't have the right color sockets to do it yet

- also another question does it matter where you summon your spectres from example like act 3 normal vs act 3 cruel vs act 3 merciless will spectres summoned from act 3 normal have less health then cruel and cruel less health then merciless?
IGN: @Steppy
Last edited by Steppy on Feb 23, 2013, 1:08:19 PM
"
Steppy wrote:
- yes but it says deals fire damage underneath their name when you highlight them so i'm a bit confused lol maybe could you test for me? I would myself but I don't have the right color sockets to do it yet

- also another question does it matter where you summon your spectres from example like act 3 normal vs act 3 cruel vs act 3 merciless will spectres summoned from act 3 normal have less health then cruel and cruel less health then merciless?

Well, Explosive Arrow and Burning Arrow deal fire damage as well. Doesn't make them spells, now does it?

Yes, it does matter where you summon your spectres. They keep their lvl. So if you try to rock merciless with normal spectres - well, good luck with that ^^
"
Unimatrix wrote:
Yes, it does matter where you summon your spectres. They keep their lvl. So if you try to rock merciless with normal spectres - well, good luck with that ^^

Even the other way won't 'really' work. I didn't test it myself, but some people stated, that they scale down. Mobs from merciless only take some shots form Brutus normal to die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info