Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs!

Yes, all the new expansion stuff looks awesome....

WHERE THE FLIP ARE STRONGBOXES

I cannot be the only one that has grown accustom to them.
After some thinking, this will probably be the first pack I won't be buying. The first two armors look quite lackluster, while the last two, although awesomely designed, are out of my price range.

And I still need to see whether the FM brings some much needed improvements to the game.

Maybe next time.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Damn you GGG, Damn you

...........I was soooooo not going to buy any packs this time round but then my wallet went rogue on me and bought the Grandmaster pack when my back was turned :)
Hype!
Getting the Journeyman pack this time. Awesome-looking transmogs for both heavy and light armor.

Can't wait for Forbidden Masters...keep up the great work GGG!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sir-ninja
You guys, who are bought the Grandmaster Supporter pack, you are the real mvp.
Enjoy your Hall of Grandmaster map!
It's on like Donkey Kong
BLAMT!
can't wait for shadow changes and witch
"

Yep, emailed GGG as well, only from 29th. Definitely wished I held back all purchases after getting the Champion Pack and waited, going to be a very long time before I can get any more points

This has always been GGG's policy. Every time packs have come out, only points bought after the previous packs were gone could be used to upgrade. I just missed out on upgrading for release packs because of this.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
the grandmaster pack is amazing. i just wish the armor sets had a little more variety, three of the sets are plate. the apprentice set is one of the better looking ones imo, i think you made it the $50 set for a reason, very nice :)
GMT -5 "EST"

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1222017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info