Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs!

I've done some math.
According to it RMT does earn thousands and thousands of $$$ every month utilizing the wealthy POE community.

Sadly we cannot stop people from spending cash for free loot, but what we CAN do is to create the free loot.

All you have to do is to spend 500$, create an easy opponent and enjoy your free loot.

On a sidenote, how long is the offer available? Sounds a bit like new supporter packs after this 3-6 month period.
Last edited by overpowdered on Aug 8, 2014, 6:17:29 AM
ahhh yeah boi
Just imagine the potential chaos we might find within the Hall of Grandmasters.

~In secret everyone who got the supporter pack decides to submit a character skinned in matching Grandmaster Armour Sets.

My vision:
Spoiler
They come at you in waves like the Vaal Fallen, each identical to the next. We have no way of telling them apart save for the weapons they carry and the auras swirling at their feet.

A voice in the back of my mind says,
Remember, they are not mere fallen but far more dangerous, they are like us.
....And we, can not tell them apart.

The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.
Awesome-O
The armors are pretty tasteful this time, good job.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
The master armour looks great! I'd buy that for a normal price, but 200 dollars?

Also, no 20 dollar pack? :(
Can I upgrade from the Exalted Supporter Pack?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
ScreamingNoNo wrote:
Master all the way baby (grandmaster is sooooo nice, but cant afford :/)

Grandmaster is nice. BUT, I think Master is a nice support too :) If only I could upgrade from the Exalted Supporter Pack to G. Master.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Although I'm not totally convinced I'll be saving up for at least a Master Pack ! I do like the Grandmaster idea though...
Last edited by leto2626 on Aug 8, 2014, 7:35:57 AM
Wooo hooo! :)
CASUAL GAMER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info