MMORPG.com Reveals: Catarina, Master of the Dead and Rampage League

"
fgcewoud wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:

If it's there it will be impossible to ignore it and still play slowly and take your time.
It's pushing you to play on. And I wouldn't want to play with that feeling in the back of my head.

So you drive your car twice as much above the speed limit, because it's impossible to ignore it, because your car allows it? Jeesh... Get over yourself

Yeah cause thats exactly the same right? It also gives you advantages and its certainly not dangerous. Morron.

Funny how people sometimes make up illogical comparisons and think that it completely blows away something somebody said. While the comparison makes no sense at all.
Last edited by ressiv on Aug 7, 2014, 7:33:18 PM
"
ressiv wrote:
"
fgcewoud wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:

If it's there it will be impossible to ignore it and still play slowly and take your time.
It's pushing you to play on. And I wouldn't want to play with that feeling in the back of my head.

So you drive your car twice as much above the speed limit, because it's impossible to ignore it, because your car allows it? Jeesh... Get over yourself

Yeah cause thats exactly the same right? It also gives you advantages and its certainly not dangerous. Morron.

Well, there is so much as reflect in the game, and desynch, and getting stuck in bad spots because you rushed to much. So yes, also some risk involved.

On topic:
I kinda don't like the MMO aspect of Masters, although I am very excited about the crafting thing. I'm gonna wait and see on that part.
I'm definately gonna play some rampage. Docks runs anyone?
are the swords the character is dual weilding in the video a unique item skin or has the artwork for weapons in general been updated? they look really cool
i <3 minesweeper
It's probably worth noting to all the rampage complainers that this is obviously not the full description. Maybe they are introducing things to make it harder and balance the fact that you are constantly buffed. People need to chill out and wait til they have the full picture.
Finally a reason for people to tough it out and play HC.

Well done GGG.
Haven't looked through all the replies to see if this question has been answered, Can someone from GGG say whether Minions that get kills gain this buff?
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Aug 7, 2014, 8:09:18 PM
I personally think that coupled with the large amount of new content the masters provide, rampage is going to be a very fun league.

I don't understand all the hate for standard leagues. Lets be honest, at some point everyone who plays hardcore uses alt+F4 or logs out when they hit low life. How is that any different from resurrecting in town? Alt+F4 league isn't really hardcore... Stop making out that by playing hardcore you're somehow better than people who don't.
Last edited by AngryCustard on Aug 7, 2014, 8:10:57 PM
"
khemintiri wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:
"
ripnburn69 wrote:

I dont need to see the full patch notes to know that this will suck hard.
The idea that you constantly need to rush and stress out to not loose the Rampage blows as it is, no patch notes will change that.

I dont play PoE to stress out or rush through things.

I was looking forward to the expansion after all the teasers sofar, but now that I see a very bad change that will affect the whole gameplay (I dont play HC cause well desynch..) it completely ruined that.

or you know , just play the game with the masters in a new economy and just don't get a high killscore.

Other people might like the killstreak idea , and they might not like the next league , regardless its an optional thing which only adds more to the game and does not remove anything , so in no way is this worse then not having it.

Now stop looking at that spear and get over here to the nice pillar <3

Then my friend that is on you , then ofcourse it's sad for you that you can't enjoy this league .

That does not make it so the league sucks hard or blows , its just not your cup of tea .
Me and all my friends think that this seems like an awesome addition and would like to see it in hardcore in the future , maybe as a short race/1 weej race or as a map mod, or pherhaps would we go so far to dream that we can have this in the full game in the future.

Everyone has a different view what this will bring , for you it might not be the best and for that i can understand that it for you will be bad .

But not for everyone .
"
Built entirely around the notion of maintaining a kill-streak Rampage League players will grow faster in attacks, faster in movement, and stronger as they keep their Rampage alive.

*Nerdgasm*
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
ressiv wrote:
"
fgcewoud wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:

Funny how people sometimes make up illogical comparisons and think that it completely blows away something somebody said. While the comparison makes no sense at all.

Ok bro, leave the game nobody care about it.
This new league will be awesome , bye bye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info