Teaser Video for Haku, Armourmaster

Haku's spirit/presence over the players looks immense... love it.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
so now we know we can roll mid armor % affixes and it will probably be the same for weapons too (mid damage % affixes) and maybe the same will be true for flat armor and damage rolls too.

Now if you get a sweet armor with, for example, life, resist and flat armor (but not good enuff to warrant ex/et useage) you can add a % roll to round it out. Same thing for weapons if you get good attack speed, crit and flat damage, you could add % damage and end up with a decently good weapon.

This will make a huge difference.
Last edited by Splift on Aug 7, 2014, 12:14:44 AM
Cool video, and I totally agree with Kaysee.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Vorici = Italian
Haku=Japanese
Elreon... El Reon, wanted to know if reon is a spanish word or a word atall... Oh damn dirty GGG

Haku is clearly meant to be Maori, that's the inspiration for the Karui in general.
Very pleased with the look of things. Timed return for quest completion, though... Hmmm... ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
wow best masters vid by FAR. really good stuff
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
God I hope they didn't change the look of fireball.
Good stuff. Liking that you can stack rolls on top of each other in terms of the armor thing shown in the video. Could make it very nice to really beef up a chest piece that way, and makes me wonder if other rolls can be 'doubled up' on? I would think things like a double life roll would probably not work out, but still curious if it could be done? Again, totally understand if not, but...inquiring minds would like to know. :)

**EDIT**

Nevermid. Just checked the prefix list and the armor had a hybrid armor/stun recovery affix on it already. This is just a case of keeping the crafted affix separate so you know what you rolled and what will be rerolled if you so choose to do it later. DISREGARD POST!
Last edited by Tanakeah on Aug 7, 2014, 12:28:38 AM
Looking good bros!!! Looking forward to the mini expansion!
cant wait for forsaken master!
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info