Teaser Video for Haku, Armourmaster

Rolling offslot affixes might make soke uniques wven less interesting than these are now.. it is a risky move that tbh im not sold on

Belt that can roll mana or life leech? Wurms molt->vendor

There are already too many great uniques and barely usable ones. Do not make second group bigger
I like how in the videos each of the Masters has a different idea of how to reclaim Wraeclast, whether it's through straight up murder or spirituality or in Haku's case historical and cultural reclamation. It gives a cool idea of how to feel about your own class and that their differences are more ideological than anything!

It really makes me psyched for the Witch and Ranger masters
Last edited by Delanovic on Aug 7, 2014, 12:53:18 AM
Something that bugs me:

How are we supossed to get the chaos needed for crafting?
It's impossible to farm them until merciless, and the problems with items start at act 3 cruel...

The video is awesome, anyway, =D
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
is that voice over one of the Hemsworth brothers????
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Something that bugs me:

It's impossible to farm them until merciless, and the problems with items start at act 3 cruel...

You won't need them in Cruel. You might need to trade to get through Cruel, but you won't need to invest in this crafting system.

With prices like these, this crafting system is clearly oriented to level 60-80 characters who can afford to invest that level of currency in fixing their 'almost but not quite good enough' items to then beat some of the real progression hurdles.
Le Toucan Will Return
it seens like the toon on the video is dualwielding 2 handed weapons, is that right?
Anyone else think it's odd the armourmaster isn't wearing armour? I'm half expecting a witty in-game conversation about this.
The sword(s) at 0:09 need to lose some weight.
"
sirgog wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Something that bugs me:

You won't need them in Cruel. You might need to trade to get through Cruel, but you won't need to invest in this crafting system.

With prices like these, this crafting system is clearly oriented to level 60-80 characters who can afford to invest that level of currency in fixing their 'almost but not quite good enough' items to then beat some of the real progression hurdles.

If you need to trade, there should be some crafting tools for cruel, isn't it?

PS: Unless the sidequests guarantee some orbs in a limited fashion...
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Aug 7, 2014, 1:37:39 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
That Karui spirit (or some spiritual being) would make a great Stand for one of my characters. ;)

Facebreaker or duelist marauder.
Shame there aren't many skillsgems that work for unarmed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info