1.2.x Crit Flameblast EB AA 11-17k tooltip. Full Atziri video with 1 shot vaals.

"
keta wrote:
"
j0zef wrote:
"
If u have some socket free try vaal fireball+trap+lmp+fire pen, its awsome, insane dmg!! and its safe because ^you use trap, for boxes its op you throw a trap you open the box and all monster instant die^^
This makes no sense to me. Why would you use something else for damage when you have crit FB? Complete waste of sockets IMO.

With trap vaal fireball u instant kill all monster when they spawn from the box, if u charge ur fb and one reflect is in the pack u will instant kill urself.

-boxes haven't existed for awhile
-you can't charge AND open at the same time
-charging when you don't know is an easy way to rip. Not sure why you're mentioning it.
-using 4 links to use them twice a map is silly.

"
In solo i OS rare in 78 map, in party 1 charge dont OS rare but in 6 party player u dont need to OS rare monster other ppl do dmg aswell..., with few charge i can os them but i never do more than 3/4 charge because if a reflect come u will killurself, 10 charge flameblast in all the map its for burning fb not crit^^

I've never mentioned 10 charges. Au contraire, I specifically mentioned charging to 3, which is the point of faster cast. No idea where you're going with that.
just found this bad boy on trade.. paid 6 exalts think i overpaid but oh well so much better then that old mace
Updated for 1.2
"
j0zef wrote:
Updated for 1.2

just found out about poe.xyz.is
so far here are my replacements
are newest items i obtained!
I will get more the next day or so i still have 15 pure exalt to spend and 20 exalt in items i can sell! thanks again!
btw i think i will keep my boots
no need for mana because my regen is so high and i can cast all day.... unless i find a good pair with tri resis and health with ES!
Thanks again GOOD GUIDE!
"
larrylove89 wrote:
"
j0zef wrote:
Updated for 1.2

just found out about poe.xyz.is
so far here are my replacements
are newest items i obtained!
I will get more the next day or so i still have 15 pure exalt to spend and 20 exalt in items i can sell! thanks again!
btw i think i will keep my boots
no need for mana because my regen is so high and i can cast all day.... unless i find a good pair with tri resis and health with ES!
Thanks again GOOD GUIDE!

Thanks! A couple of tips:
-You have a few gems that are Lvl20 but have no quality. Use vendor recipe (LVl20 gem + Gemcutter) to turn those into Lvl1 + 20Q gems. You'll level them back to ~15 in no time, and the quality boost is significant. For example - Incr Critical Strikes, Incr Crit dmg, Faster Cast.
-You run Purity of Elements. Check to see if you can switch some items to higher Cold resist and less lightning. That way you'll be able to replace Purity of Elements with Purity of Lightning. PoL gives +max light resist, which comes very handy.
ignore this post please thanks for guide working amazing
Last edited by larrylove89 on Aug 28, 2014, 4:53:43 PM
I am so frustrated atm.. I can't find where I am falling short in gear.. This is my concentrated effect damage with curse http://snag.gy/bFelV.jpg
Barely 13k... What can I improve = (
I am also level 86 atm.
bump for greatness
can you post lower level trees? Maybe a 60, 70, 80?
Ever thought about using a divinarius? Super high crit, decent spell damage, area radius, and mana/health per kill, at least as a budget alternative to the wand.
Last edited by jdotjdot7 on Oct 17, 2014, 3:47:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info