More Forsaken Masters Information

Chris,

Am I right in assuming that "Once you've helped a Master one time, he appears in regular towns" and "As you level your Master up, you're able to upgrade the size of your Hideout. There are three sizes and they each support a different number of Masters (ranging from 2 to 4)." means that I can have a maximum of 4 masters in my hideout and the rest is available in towns?

So basically, my hideout is where I have the convenience of 4 masters close-by and for the others that I don't need as often, I just travel to town?
So if you gain level 8 reputation with all the masters wouldn't that make doing their missions obsolete?
Chris rly give us a 5link option too. 3 exalted seems legit... plsplspls.
Bayern des samma mia
"
Periphery wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Skill Balance and Mana Costs
We've rebalanced many skills in 1.2.0. Some of the less-frequently used skills have received power buffs. Almost all skills have dropped in mana cost.

Ice Nova?

>:D

GC and arrow skills. :3
IGN: IWandToKill (Deadeye Ranger)
Build: Vaal Power Siphon
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Very interesting, once againt thank you GGG. Though i am a little concerned about how hideouts look.

The furniture doesnt fit with the surrounding/atmosphere of the hideout very well. like carpet on the grass or fancy chair stading on the dirt or very "clean" bookshelf standing outside in the dirty and stony environment. Its too obvious that it was a copy-paste process, looks a little "cheap"

:P thats because you customize your own hideout fully from what i can understand , its just a matter of tastes and how much reputation you have to get good decorations in this case (at least i really think so)

I am very very happy about the new niche modes and changes to passive tree , changes to skills errmygarrd hopefully i can make a few builds that simply were not viable in this version.What really worries my tho is the optimization and the overall balance of the game. I really hope you test things like crafting benches , new boss fights etc or the new leagues as i dont want to see another way to ridicilous thing like the invasion bosses and gemcutters boxes at the start of the past leagues or Cast when damage taken etc etc .

Also i pray at night everyday that PoE gets a good dose of optimization so things like rain/discharge/coc/ground effects and many many other things finally stop making me go to 10-20 fps or even worse . I hope that the current problems get solved and that new ones dont arise.
GGG, you da real MVP!
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
I really love these Posts with all the Thoughts and Detail, great Work! :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Thanks Chris, for confirming that the daily's are not going to be mandatory, that was my only fear...the crafting stuff is very attractive for a self found player and i was not particularly keen on being forced into do daily's to unlock stuff.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
To offer a lower-variance way for players to socket and link their items. It's still possible (and a little cheaper) to roll them randomly, but for players who don't want to use 2000 fusings and fail to six-link an item, you can pay 1500 to do it at a crafting bench. Note that the odds of rolling this naturally have always been slightly lower than 1 in 1500 anyway, so it's entirely a choice of whether you want to gamble or have a deterministic result.

Chris, that's just simply so beautiful change!!! We anti-gamble people have wanted a such change for ages and 1500 fusings is cheaper than I could ever dream of. Thanks!!
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Great post! Thanks for all the info Chris. (Though I wouldn't call this a MINI-expansion)

"
SigmundFreak wrote:
So if you gain level 8 reputation with all the masters wouldn't that make doing their missions obsolete?

I was wondering about this too. I guess you'll still receieve Favor but other than that, I see no point.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by komlosi on Aug 1, 2014, 3:13:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info