Your Hideout Dreams

Beer, bar, and boobs.
1 wish only:

carto master selling 76+ maps affordable
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Her...
Spoiler
My hideout would be built from gold lady statues. Floor, walls, everything. The ornaments and decorations would all be golden lady statues. The furniture would be made of posed lady statues. Heck, even my crafting benches would just be lady statues on all fours. Damn, this game has turned me into the creepiest psycho
Skeletons, corpses, torture devices, and pools of blood. Please let there be blood.

Oh, and to keep the spirit of this thread alive, one last detail: bound naked women drenched in blood. #justpsychothings
To hopefully further this conversation, some low quality screengrabs of the hideouts. I'm sure the customizing feature could change them, but the overall decor is observable.

Based on those, I'm thinking I'd go with either Haku's or Tora's hideout.
my favourite ones are definitely Haku`s (maybe because i am an altaholic lol) and Elreon`s library.The library tho feels a bit dark but i will see ingame i guess .My hideout dreams?

Having everything on high , shadows , texture quality , sound everythiing! and then trading all day long from my hideout while watching some movie or listening to some music in the back ground .I basicaly want to have a cool place to look at when i am either tired or bored of slaying mobs .After that i would enjoy the "sick" and "you are disgusting" comments on my chat after the one i would trade with would see the massacre in my hideout , i am talking about blood , corpses , rotten titties everywhere bro and white dead babies on the floor , tolman on that machine on one side and dominus ( i am not talking about the boss we fight naah , i am talking about the real dominus , so skinny and weak getting his energy sucked. Ah it will be so great , Path Of Psychos indeed.
Atziri and titty bitches statues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info