Your Hideout Dreams

100 Golden Vaginas
Spoiler
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Being able to do endgame - forums - from INSIDE MY HIDEOUT.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

I want a pond to fish in and a fire pit to cook my fish on.
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
I want a statue of Chris Wilson, it will spawn highest tier uniques upon sacrificing exalted orbs.
piety naked and pumped full of drugs
The number of people in this thread who have never got laid is too damn high!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
A way to easily swap gear and gems between characters that use the same color configuration on items.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Alysma wrote:
I'm a saltwater girl so my dream would be a small island off the coast with an old/derelict lighthouse, driftwood shacks, a small pier for a sailboat - basically the rust & driftwood Wraeclast version of the stuff you find in the Swedish skerries, e.g. off Stockholm: Stockholm archipelago - these guys nailed it pretty good: :-) & :-D

But a tent somewhere in a forest would be cool, too :-) Basically I'll be really happy if we can get nice stuff to decorate but not over the top shiny items making everyone's little corner in the wilderness look like Solaris. I.e. keeping it the makeshift place of an exile, not a palace. Tents, rugs and fur > gold and tapestry :-)

Agreed - island or forest hideouts would be what I'd go for.
Last edited by AlfaTangOh on Aug 19, 2014, 11:00:57 AM
Id like some mannequins that we can put alternate sets of armor on, so you can just go up and click on it to swap your full current set.

Would also be useful if you wanted to create a set for an alt, or multiple sets at different levels, the alt could just come get the sets from one place automatically if they met the requirements.
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
I want a pond to fish in and a fire pit to cook my fish on.

there already is a pond. monstamunch has it...
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info