Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters

"
MetalHead87 wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Soooo, nobody talking about how the new Challenge Leagues are 3 months instead of 4?

I kinda like this change!

Ambush & Invasion where dead after 3 months and changes by GGG to prevent that were needed!

The overhaul for the challenge rewards(a mtx after 5 completed challenges and another after 8)
seems like a step in the right direction and maybe keep more players active in the leagues for the whole time!

Makes no difference if they are 4 months, 3 months, or 6 months.. The latter stages of the league will be dead no matter what, people who play leagues specifically won't waste time in the last few weeks.
"
Chris wrote:
"
S_Guy wrote:
Looked a little bit closer on that new skill tree image.
I don't see that many lfie nodes or some life nodes up there between Witch and Shadow are missing.
As Shadow already had a life node problem, I'm a little bit concerned and hope Shadow/Ranger area got more life nodes :/

What if I told you that there's more life per level now so there's less need to pick up so many life nodes in the tree?

Any similar news regarding Energy Shield?
3 Months is a bit short.

I never felt like Ambush was too long or drawn out. You can build up a decent set of gear/characters, and get a month extra to play them. I feel like 'resets' every 3 months is too soon.
Holy shit the HYYYYYYPE :D
SO EXCITED!!!
"
Chris wrote:
"
S_Guy wrote:
I don't see that many lfie nodes or some life nodes up there between Witch and Shadow are missing.
As Shadow already had a life node problem, I'm a little bit concerned and hope Shadow/Ranger area got more life nodes :/

What if I told you that there's more life per level now so there's less need to pick up so many life nodes in the tree?

I don't recall ever getting more life on leveling up. Is this a new thing as well? Did you mean the nodes give higher % per node?
The word 'hype' should be illegal.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Khisanth wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
S_Guy wrote:

I don't recall ever getting more life on leveling up. Is this a new thing as well? Did you mean the nodes give higher % per node?

You get about 8hp per level.
"
Chris wrote:
This post has been reserved for future updates.

Well.

I am speechless.This is a mini expansion? I am giddy. I can't even put it into words how impressed i am.

wow just wow..

Soulreaver_chris
"
Andrew676 wrote:
NEW CRAFT SYSTEM?
it seems like a Diablo 3 RoS...

That was what Im going to say

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info