Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters

Nice. More RP for the RPG. And a step closer to actually being able to craft something. Looks good.
- here's my sig
Last edited by AcrylicHercules on Jul 30, 2014, 8:43:11 PM
Some real RPG type shit up in here. Put ya motha***in choppers up if you feel dis!

Sounds great, in all seriousness. Definitely looking forward to it. Very cool.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Jul 30, 2014, 8:44:28 PM
Way better than anything D3 could pull off.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Chris: If you're still lurking this thread. PLEASE

You know what must be done. PLEASE

:)
Hideouts, best thing ever announced in poe, I loved them in pokemon Sapphire and Ruby
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
A lot of cool things. Still missing a major one:

A better trading system.
Holy fucking shit, this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than I expected.

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.

So HYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
You mean to tell me someone actually sat and developed a PVP spectator mode but you still dont have a trading system worked out? Good god.
ign = SLUG
well thats ... a lot of new stuff

not sure how I feel about reputation and daily quests, hope they are not too much of a required grind like in some certain other games that shall not be named

rest seems cool to me

the crafting will be a huuuuge help for players who dont trade imo
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
Last edited by Amiag on Jul 30, 2014, 8:49:01 PM
Yes, the new mechanics (and revamps of existing ones) are welcome; what most intrigues me, however, is the additional lore. It is a pity there isn't an 'encylopedia' - accessible ingame or from the main menu - that collects such information as you find it for review at leisure.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info