Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters

Wow, this looks MUCH BETTER than expected.

Now give me dem supporter packs, I want to throw some money at you.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 30, 2014, 8:26:59 PM
looks very nice cant wait :D
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
I can't wait sounds awesome !
crafting hype
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Chris wrote:
"
stykk wrote:
chris, please, don't let us create perfect items on crafting benches.
the game will be boring in a week with everyone running around with perfect items.

You can only have one crafted mod on an item at a time. We haven't included the dangerously high tiers of mods. It's incredibly useful for levelling and builds that want some interesting niche or off-slot mods.

Can you modify the new special build changing-modded blues in this way ?
FUCK YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH HYPPEEEEEEEEE
The expansion sounds awesome.

A more elaborate crafting system is what many of us have wanted for a very long time.

From the posted screenshot, it looks like the Witch area of the passive skill tree has been substantially improved.

I also like the idea of being able to spectate PVP.

Thanks to the devs for what looks set to be a great update.
Is the Rampage one represented by the fist? If so, awesome throwback nod there!!

This looks absolutely amazing!

I can't wait.
IGN: Noobslayer
Sounds... umm... good. But careful guys of power-creep. This new crafting+quests better not become simply another layer of grind that simply has to be done.

Question: Is the "hideout" character specific or account wide?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info