help with ci build using shavrones please

i just got a shavrones wrapping and want to do a ci build that uses it to best effect with my other gear

atziri acuity gloves
crown of eyes
bino kitchen knive

any suggextions would help.

looking for build guides that would maximize ci with my gear

thanks
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
the whole point of shavrones, the reason why it is so expensive and sought after unique is that you go low-life, thus no CI

the main use of crown of eyes is that it makes Pain Attunement (= more damage on low life) work with attacks

given by how experieced player you are (based on your profile) I cannot get "troll alert" out of my head:)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:

given by how experieced player you are (based on your profile) I cannot get "troll alert" out of my head:)

why, given his curent characters it's high likely he never played a char using energy shield.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
for example, it seems strange to fail at recognizing what the most important mod on shavs is, after many hours played (and lot of loot dropped/sold). And then to fail at recognizing that this mod does not go too well with CI..

But I might be wrong, maybe these mechanics are not so obvious as I am thinking..

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
for example, it seems strange to fail at recognizing what the most important mod on shavs is, after many hours played (and lot of loot dropped/sold). And then to fail at recognizing that this mod does not go too well with CI..
But I might be wrong, maybe these mechanics are not so obvious as I am thinking..

if i read it twice i guess op mixed up chaos innoculation with energy shield.
Take the original post and substitute PA for CI and it all makes sense.
"
Nemmerle wrote:
Take the original post and substitute PA for CI and it all makes sense.

what is pa? permanent allocation? permanently autistic?
"
i just got a shavrones wrapping and want to do a ci build that uses it to best effect with my other gear

atziri acuity gloves
crown of eyes
bino kitchen knive

smells like rmt
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
thanks for replies. i have mainly played rf and a crit build. and after looking into it - yes- low life is what i am going for. any good advice on good keystone passive must-have combos

and yes - I have never played energy sheild build
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
Last edited by acemcgeezseries on Jul 30, 2014, 2:32:36 PM
"
StormHunter wrote:
"

atziri acuity gloves
crown of eyes
bino kitchen knive

smells like rmt

5 months playtime, 5 high level chars ... nope.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info