▒░░ ♕ never discuss about the UI: MAKE THEM MTX ♕ ░░▒

"
symban wrote:
All I can say to that comment is: *facepalm*

it's your right to facepalm. but it doesn't change the facts.

although it's not allowed, one can already hack the local resourcefile, replace pets, graphics stuff. sure you get banned if you do it wrong.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
best moment in this game for me was when i invaded a map, the original owner didn't mind but asked: "what are you?". made my day.

ok ok, please dont!!!!! stop discuss about server non server problems, just come back to the main idea, of custom the uI

pls let coding technology out of them :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jul 29, 2014, 6:43:38 AM
"
loCurnus wrote:
and b tw i checked it, as swap over dis could work maybe

the final image you see on screen is fully generated by the client, based on some information from the server what do display on which position.

the current ui already is a swap over or overlay which is placed partly on and below this generated image. and it's loaded from the client ressources when the client starts.

to have it fixed some resources would have to be delivered by the server at every client's start. this would also start the race i spoke of, for example this resource loading would open the possibility a denial of service (dos) attack.

edit: err, ok, i stop.
Last edited by vio on Jul 29, 2014, 6:46:16 AM
"
geradon wrote:
"
loCurnus wrote:
and b tw i checked it, as swap over dis could work maybe

the final image you see on screen is fully generated by the client, based on some information from the server what do display on which position.

the current ui already is a swap over or overlay which is placed partly on and below this generated image. and it's loaded from the client ressources when the client starts.

to have it fixed some resources would have to be delivered by the server at every client's start. this would also start the race i spoke of, for example this resource loading would open the possibility a denial of service (dos) attack.

edit: err, ok, i stop.

ty sir for info, and btw i changed my commented text above not to fire a technical discussion some more... but its always interesting to learn something about server stuff :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
loCurnus wrote:
just come back to the main idea, of custom the uI

i find the mt idea great, i voted for it in the announcements thread as well.

i said i would spend alot of points on it as i personally want to keep the current interface .

but i see no technical way this could be realized as a microtransaction. sry about that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info