▒░░ ♕ never discuss about the UI: MAKE THEM MTX ♕ ░░▒

read a lot of the UI threats now...

why wouldnt we stop it with the choice to buy them as MTX

you can have all of your versions in a new section
all that design ideas should be canalized as new design power
to create something very unique....

the so called:

UI customization section...

here u can find 10 UI MTX now, for every dude is one... and .. save some web space instead of wasting it for senseless discussions

and finally you can buy as much flask slots as you can eat...

SPEAD THE WORD NOW!!!!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jul 29, 2014, 5:35:41 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
until know the only motivation to hack resources in content.ggpk was to retrieve insider infos about upcoming releases.
hiding the enabling of mtx in the client would open the motivation for hacks to get it for free. if i were a dev i wouldn't start that race.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
the UI custom mtx is the same like the other mtx... kind of swap over

so... never seen a cracked microtransaction, use it like all the other mtx stuff

did you see any other cracked MTX here?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jul 29, 2014, 5:42:00 AM
"
loCurnus wrote:

so... never seen a cracked microtransaction, use it like all the other mtx stuff

you didn't because they're all server based. a custom ui would have to be activated by the client.

edit: to elaborate on that:
all custom UI graphics would have to be delivered in the client's resource file to each player. the server then decides which interface to display based on what the specific user is entitled to have and tells it to the client.

so the next obvious move for you to change that without paying is to hack the client resssources and replace the standard ui with one of your preferred user interfaces.
of course there is a checksum on the resourcefile which is controled but that already is part of the race i spoke off.

never trust the client whateverthe costs, ggg did right to follow that rule since the beginning.
Last edited by vio on Jul 29, 2014, 6:18:59 AM
"
geradon wrote:
"
loCurnus wrote:

you didn't because they're all server based. a custom ui would have to be activated by the client.

geradon you are probably the most clueless person on this forum.

Here is a nice rule of thumb: if you have no idea what you are talking about dont claim things on the top off your head ;)
"
loCurnus wrote:

edit: to elaborate on that:
all custom UI graphics would have to be delivered in the client's resource file to each player. the server then decides which interface to display based on what the specific user is entitled to have and tells it to the client.

so the next obvious move for you to change that without paying is to hack the client resssources and replace the standard ui with one of your preferred user interfaces.
of course there is a checksum on the resourcefile which is controled but that already is part of the race i spoke off.

never trust the client whatever the costs, ggg did right to follow that rule since the beginning.
Last edited by vio on Jul 29, 2014, 6:22:34 AM
"
symban wrote:

geradon you are probably the most clueless person on this forum.
Here is a nice rule of thumb: if you have no idea what you are talking about dont claim things on the top off your head ;)

i do server/client programming for a living, where is your knowledge coming from?
what's stopping people from using the cheapest mtx out there and swapping their files with most expensive ones? or even better just changing regular item skin files with 200$ mtx sets?

answer: same thing that will stop people from changing mtx UI

if one can be done other too. You get it know?

"
geradon wrote:
i do server/client programming for a living, where is your knowledge coming from?

you can be Bill Gates for all I care, it still doesnt change your faulty logic with this mtx claim. I am not going to measure my e-penis with some random person on internet who has claims.

Any file that is on your harddrive can be swapped with others, and client is on our harddrives, just in a packed state. If someone cares enough to hack it to access individual parts, then changing UI or any other item skin/mtx is one and same.

Last edited by symban on Jul 29, 2014, 6:27:35 AM
"
symban wrote:
what's stopping people from using the cheapest mtx out there and swapping their files with most expensive ones? or even better just changing regular item skin files with 200$ mtx sets?

good question.
yes they can do that without much problem, but afterwards the only people who see the microtransaction is they themselves. only their client is displaying it.

but the reason of microtransactions is to show it to others.... they would need to hack all clients to achieve that.
Last edited by vio on Jul 29, 2014, 6:25:23 AM
"
geradon wrote:
"
symban wrote:

good question.
yes they can do that without much problem, but afterwards the only people who see the microtransaction is they themselves. only their client is displaying it.

but the reason of microtransactions is to show it to others.... they would need to hack all clients to achieve that.

All I can say to that comment is: *facepalm*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info