August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

Some specific changes from the last iteration are:
  • The new menu button has been improved.
  • The shop button now fits in better with the rest of the UI and doesn't stand out so much. The reason it's wider now is because the dollar sign was immersion-breaking and didn't localise well into other languages.
  • The old statues have been restored. We still intend to remove them in favour of ones that cover less of the health/mana orbs, but have moved this to a longer-term change. The new statues will have a classical Roman look that better fits with long term stylistic goals.
  • The redundant word "Screen" has been removed from most menu options.

Click the image to see a larger version:
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Great! Cant wait for new patch and nerf crits!
The Girls are back!!! Whooooooohoooooo :D !

Thx GGG!
Nooo, my sexy templars. You've killed me.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
Wow, what a turnaround.
Woot nice response times as always GGG!
gg!
Ign: DMoND
ST Shop: /670383
Good move.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Chris, why are you listening to the forum at all? Haven't you stated that the forum only represents a fraction of the total player base?

It is a change that affects the whole player base.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
New waypoint?! Does this mean a new act or a a new area will be added to current acts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info