August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #2

Nice changes!

Just soften the word "shop" to a lighter yellow and change the up arrow to the word menu and it will be great.

Would nipples in the center of Life and Mana suffice for those who miss the ladies?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Also another thing that really bothers me in the new UI besides the cheap big button and shop button is the fact that the UI is silver yet the old buttons are still gold.

Overall I think its a bad change, the idea of the big button might not be bad for people to learn, but its aesthetically ugly.
Oblivious
Love the new UI. Keep up the good work GGG :D
[Removed by Support]

Also, the button's contrast is way too annoying.
Last edited by Support on Jul 28, 2014, 8:53:02 PM
I'm not a huge fan of this. It makes it look like a mobile game or something.

Hopefully it gets a tweaked a bit before release.
very disapponted in new UI.

they took out the girls that where on the life/mana orbs and put in some burly dude
1/10 not a change for the better.

also the silver and other "changes" besides the 1 button are not an improvment
Also size of new statues, though I find them pretty ugly (especially left one), why are they so small? one of the things I like in the current ones is that I can see the detail and how well done it is.
This UI really looks cheap, dont do it GGG!
Oblivious
New UI looks quite bad, fyi.

Did you guys have an intern do that? Eugh...
Well I guess I know which UI change won't come through.

Either that or they would lean against 80% of the community which isn't a very smart idea considering this is a game that lives off the comunity.

Or they managed a way to find sponsors other than the gamers and are now obliged to do as they are told by them hence the ugly shop button and mainstream everything is metallic now UI look since big sponosrs just care about a lot of sales and not a good looking UI.

Why is everyone complaining about the UI when GGG removed the patch of grass in front of the ninja guy?! gaem is ded.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info