Helping ONE player with currency/items give away

Hello Community,

For various reasons I am leaving POE and I think, much of PC gaming altogether. I am not sure if its me getting older, spiritual changes, soulful growth, my career, or mix of all. I am studying for my Series 7 to sell stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options...etc. I cant play POE or D3 for more than 10 minutes, and Rome Total War is getting boring. I have uninstalled all my steam games as well.

This give away to ONE player, will be my account worth but not the account itself. I will not be handing over my account/email/password; this will be a trade in-game of my items and currency. I would love to help many people but I do not have the time or energy to sync up those in-game meetings. I am sorry to say that, but at least one person will benefit and have some fun!! ** This is all STANDARD LEAGUE**

SO LETS GET TO IT!! ITEMS AND CURRENCY GIVE AWAY! Been playing since January 2013.
RULES:

1) This charity/give away is just that, so the account must be newer/newish. Your account cannot have a creation date with in hours/days of this post.

2) Your account profile cannot be set to private.

3) Your account profile cannot be years old or from beta/pre launch. The idea here is to help a player that needs gear/currency, and not some one who is selling a legacy Kaoms or worth hundreds of Exalted Orbs.

4) Please post in the forum or PM me your reasoning for wanting the items/stash. This must be well thought out and genuine. I am a nice caring person and I expect the same. I want this give away to be appreciated since its my entire worth and not to a greedy player. What caught your eye, what are you excited for out of the pile, how will this help you as a player, will it enable you to create/play around with some new builds, will it help you with current struggling characters, will the items/currency help you obtain a more powerful item you have been needing...etc. This is the most imporat part to me as the giver of my POE wealth.

-The issue is finding good balance with in the Winning Player. It would be ideal to find a player of the "casual nature." A player in which the items would not go to waste BUT not a player that has a stash of riches.

Thank you for taking the time to read. All of the posts below will show my characters and gear. My gems and currency are there as well. Take time to look through my random stash area, there are some great items...they are just burried in my stash :(. I really wish this game had easier trading (one of the reasons im leaving), but I feel some of my items if not worth the effort now to sell, will be more worth it once a trading system is built.

If you post here or PM me, thank you for your time and genuine reply. I will consider anyone/everyone and not make a quick decision. I HOPE YOURE AS EXCITED AS I AM.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
Last edited by damaxxerous on Jul 28, 2014, 7:40:29 PM
My lvl 79 Spectral Throw Ranger gear...

Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
What is left of my lvl 74 summoner (sorry, i already sold the quality minion gems, but you will get the Exalts in stash :] ).

what is left of my lvl 77 duelist facebreaker (i sold the gloves, but have some gear)

Stormcall templar - lightning focus
was levling him, hes at 61, but like i said, this game can no longer hold my attention for more than a few minutes.

Last edited by damaxxerous on Jul 28, 2014, 7:25:35 PM
This is my currency tab..

Last edited by damaxxerous on Jul 28, 2014, 7:27:31 PM
map pool

Last edited by damaxxerous on Jul 28, 2014, 7:28:40 PM
Uniques from stash (sorry if multiples, lost track of clicking)

Last edited by damaxxerous on Jul 28, 2014, 7:30:28 PM
Random Gear from my stash. This never sold, was for alts, or leveling.

Last edited by damaxxerous on Jul 28, 2014, 7:33:32 PM
Gems, quality gems, popular gems (if you dont need the QLTY ones, you can sell them to the vendor for GCP, a total of 40% in gem math will give you ONE GCP).

Last edited by damaxxerous on Jul 28, 2014, 7:37:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info