Helping ONE player with currency/items give away

Not sure if you have made a decision, but here is something about me. I have been playing since about two weeks before this past 4-month league. I have a Scion that is in her low 70's, that is my highest player, and I also have a Marauder that is in the high 50's. I have some lower players that I have been experimenting with and trying to learn the game. I have a Duelist that just turned 50 in this one-month league. I am starting maps with my Scion, which has been fun. Anyway, not sure how this works, but that is my story. Shauntae is the name of my Duelist, I play him the most right now. Have a nice day, and I know it can be a hard decision to quit, but it sounds like you are on the right track.

Peggy

P.S. Shhh, don't tell, but I am a 60-year-old grandma, hehe My adult son got me to try some online games, and since I am retired, this has really been fun! Take care.
That is a hell of a lot of stuff, and could probably benefit a large number of new players. If I could make a recommendation - find a grizzled old campaigner who is a bit burnt out on mapping and farming, and give this stuff to them so they can help out newbies.

Your post says you don't have the time to give it to lots of people, but there are bound to be quite a few longterm players who would gladly take up the task.

I'd volunteer, but I don't think I'm online enough to really make a go of it (plus I play in NZ, so my timezone isn't the best for the bulk of players, and at less than 800 hours I wouldn't qualify as a long term player).

Cheers, and good luck with your search!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
just stopping by before crashing; keep the replies coming!
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
You play half year more than me and this is all your gear lol.
Now i know that some people have worst RNG than me.
Gratz to the winner in advance!!!
IGN:FinishMan, BrownHallo, Maman, SpeedyJoJo, StereoCld, WildRobe, Ladyto, SpeedyJoJo.
not here to ask for any of your gear, just wanted to say: nice gesture and good luck :)
Im greedy, and i want the Exalteds and vendor all the other crap so give your stuff to me its in good hands there,
no seriouly give it to me i always join merciless ledge farming and throw away stuff like BoR and rainbowstrides there
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Jul 29, 2014, 2:46:43 PM
Some might say that your stuff is "crap" but for someone fairly new like me, it is more than I could ever hope to get. I have been wanting the rare Occultist's Vestment for so long, but it is out of reach to players that don't have a lot of currency yet. I am really hoping that you might consider me a worthy recipient, it would change my Path of Exile world. This is my second post, but wanted you to know that I still have my fingers crossed. Thank You.
I'm not sure if I count as a new player, but I'm far too knew to know exactly what each and every of your item does. It would be wonderful if I could get some of those - I've never actually traded because I keep getting bottlenecked by gear versus level. (I have horrible RNG luck. Any items would help greatly, really.) Having ... horrible RNG luck has basically led me to stop playing the game for quite a while, too.

I'm pretty sure I'd be able to put all of the stuff to good use, especially since if POE is anything like Diablo I'd probably have a hard time as a fresh higher level character assuming that I don't end up getting d-synced and dying in hardcore again. (That, and my RNG luck really is horrible. I've grinded for ages in WoW by doing raids every reset, and pretty much never got the gear/drops I needed. It was quite discouraging, really.)
OK, first of all, I rarelly visit the forums because of my work which drains like 80% of my life time altogether. Most Certainly I wont even remmeber that i typed this or how things ended. I've Been playing PoE for about 2 weeks and it seems a decent game, which is pretty rare , considerring games made today give you 5-7 days of playtime at most (if u're working ofc) and most of them gets you bored half way. Receiving some donation would definitly open some new doors and give more pleasure from the game. Propably will share some of the stuff with my friend ( actually most of it i would give to them anyway lol ) Anyway, I'm not sure if i ever visit this post egain so IF i become the one who is picked, please pm me in the game or write me a message. Im online for about 4 hours per day. Excuse me for my english, since its not my native lang.

Anyway take care and wish u much of success AND luck with the sticks bro. You're gonna need it.
Last edited by Ramza88 on Jul 29, 2014, 6:03:51 PM
I gave away 6 pure ex today.

It felt good and those greedy arrogant item flipping wtb 2 div for ur 1 ex while their other account wts 1div ur 1ex,pricks can .... .. ballz

That was after playing 50 of my 70+ maps public and free at 150k dps+ mega free xp and still ppl complain.

Nice gesture OP. Good not all are asses
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info