Helping ONE player with currency/items give away

im seeing your replies and PMs...cant fully reply. BUT THANK YOU! I am still analyzing.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
"
StereoSeven wrote:
You play half year more than me and this is all your gear lol.
Now i know that some people have worst RNG than me.
Gratz to the winner in advance!!!

You may have missed some of my text. Maybe? I dont play like other people. That is why this give away is going on. I work 7am-5pm Mon-Fri, try to get to the gym 3-6 days a week, I run, I bike, parents are divorced so seeing both families takes time. I just cant do it anymore. I cannot find hours in the day to grind and do maps. I went back to D3 for a little bit but I am done there as well.

There is no need to compare your worth to mine. The data is highly skewed in your favor and everyone elses; I am THE casual player. But thank you, and YES, gratz to someone eventually lol.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
"
Lucûs wrote:
Some might say that your stuff is "crap" but for someone fairly new like me, it is more than I could ever hope to get. I have been wanting the rare Occultist's Vestment for so long, but it is out of reach to players that don't have a lot of currency yet. I am really hoping that you might consider me a worthy recipient, it would change my Path of Exile world. This is my second post, but wanted you to know that I still have my fingers crossed. Thank You.

if that is an item that really stood out to you, yayy 5 link right :)?....then we can work something out. just have patience with me. I think I purchased the vest itself for only 3GCP, and I got it to 5 link in 3 fusings!!! So its a lucky chest piece!
"
Lucûs wrote:
Some might say that your stuff is "crap" but for someone fairly new like me, it is more than I could ever hope to get. I have been wanting the rare Occultist's Vestment for so long, but it is out of reach to players that don't have a lot of currency yet. I am really hoping that you might consider me a worthy recipient, it would change my Path of Exile world. This is my second post, but wanted you to know that I still have my fingers crossed. Thank You.

Rather than make damaxxerous split his stuff up, I can hook you up with one of these.

Only 4L instead of 5L though. If you flick me a PM of your timezone/usual playing time we can figure out a good time to meet up.

(God I can't wait until GGG brings out the new trade system).

Good luck again OP!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"

Rather than make damaxxerous split his stuff up, I can hook you up with one of these.

my hard guess is that Lucûs is rather looking for shavronnes wrappings :)

on topic: nice gesture, op and good luck in your life.
my experience: one is taking breaks from gaming you never stops gaming forever.
cu around later.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"

my hard guess is that Lucûs is rather looking for shavronnes wrappings :)

on topic: nice gesture, op and good luck in your life.
my experience: one is taking breaks from gaming you never stops gaming forever.
cu around later.

Actually that does make more sense. Mantles are what, 1c?

I would have to get a shavs before I can give one away :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Stormcall templar - lightning focus
was levling him, hes at 61, but like i said, this game can no longer hold my attention for more than a few minutes.

Last edited by sammy66 on Aug 5, 2014, 4:33:17 AM
"
if that is an item that really stood out to you, yayy 5 link right :)?....then we can work something out. just have patience with me. I think I purchased the vest itself for only 3GCP, and I got it to 5 link in 3 fusings!!! So its a lucky chest piece!

Your 5L Infernal Mantle would be so great for my fire Scion, thank you. I am just starting maps, and they are fun even though I die sometimes! I'm not sure what the "Shavronnes Wrappings" are that the above posters are referring, but I should look that up to see what they are talking about!

Thank you Nait2K4 for your generous offer. If Damaxxerous goes a different direction, I would love to take you up on your offer. That was very nice of you!

Anyway, still checking this thread with my fingers crossed, okay, and my toes are crossed too!

Everyone have a great day!
"
sammy66 wrote:
Stormcall templar - lightning focus
was levling him, hes at 61, but like i said, this game can no longer hold my attention for more than a few minutes.

I dont take this post as you wanting that gear. I take it as you trying to make fun of the fact I said my character was level 61 but this game no longer holds my attention. This templar was leveled months ago, around February. Currently, I am not having fun with POE. There was no need for your comment. This is a give away and not a place for you to look for insults.
"
Lucûs wrote:
"

Your 5L Infernal Mantle would be so great for my fire Scion, thank you. I am just starting maps, and they are fun even though I die sometimes! I'm not sure what the "Shavronnes Wrappings" are that the above posters are referring, but I should look that up to see what they are talking about!

Thank you Nait2K4 for your generous offer. If Damaxxerous goes a different direction, I would love to take you up on your offer. That was very nice of you!

Anyway, still checking this thread with my fingers crossed, okay, and my toes are crossed too!

Everyone have a great day!

Id say take the player up on their offer. I am re-thinking this a little bit. I was PMed about giving it to a guild so many people could use it. Ive also got some really long, good PMs about people wanting gear and their goals with the items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info