Interest List for a SC HLD Tournament (20 signed up so far)

High____Lander/duelist
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
"
GreenDude wrote:
I didn't realize until now that OP doesnt mention if it is SC or HC. and i see a mix of both sc and hc players on the list. We may want to make that clear because as it stands i dont think we actually have 10 sc players.

All 12 players currently signed up are from standard!
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Boredashell / Marauder
Given the tiny picture of the new tree, it seems that there will be a lot of major changes for witches and shadows, so if the tourney were to happen soon after 1.2 I'm pretty sure a lot of us won't be ready with an optimized tree for tourney...
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
"
Dullahan987 wrote:
Given the tiny picture of the new tree, it seems that there will be a lot of major changes for witches and shadows, so if the tourney were to happen soon after 1.2 I'm pretty sure a lot of us won't be ready with an optimized tree for tourney...

Totally understandable. Because there's no set date and there are at least two other tournaments before any potential HLD tourney, there's a lot of flexibility so no worries.

Looks like some dagger clusters got totally revamped (nerfed?) lol
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Jul 30, 2014, 9:11:11 PM
"
Bhaisabh wrote:

actually i see that those nodes has been placed in one bigger circle, so unless they change the values of the nodes, it seems a buff to me because you dont have to spend points to travel between that, they are all in the same circle.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by tempallo on Jul 31, 2014, 4:15:46 AM
"
tempallo wrote:
"
Bhaisabh wrote:

actually i see that those nodes has been placed in one bigger circle, so unless they change the values of the nodes, it seems a buff to me because you dont have to spend points to travel between that, they are all in the same circle.

I see it the same: Nightstalker and Flaying clusters have been merged but they are farther away (2 nodes from what I can see) so probably most people will take both in the new tree, while atm u can still take one efficiently since they were 2 nodes apart.

I can not locate From the shadows in the new tree screenshot so if it was just removed that is a relatively big nerf (one node that gives 12% phys and 40% crit), furthermore I do not see Blodthirst cluster which might be another 60-75 crit chance nerf. Then again I see some clusters I can not recognize - they might not be dagger nodes, idk. I like the connection between Deflection block nodes and the right shadow part (looks like its the 3 life nodes with one possibly better than 8%). Looks like adders touch has been reworked, split in more nodes perhaps? But generally I like the pathing in this part but don't like the pathing around Nightstalker and Flaying. To sum it up - I can't wait till the new tree is released.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Jul 31, 2014, 7:32:43 AM
"
Dullahan987 wrote:

It would not be immediatly after 1.2.0. PoEArena will never host a pvp event that interferes with a pve event. This includes having the pvp event during: a short race, a 1 week race, a 1 month league, or the start of a new league.

The list above shows some pve events that some players (myself included) really enjoy and they don't always happen. So when they do, we enjoy playing them. Once the hype dies down and the race to maps is over, then we can start setting a date for the pvp content to start up again.

Also I thought the list had both sc & hc cause I saw Hege's name on the list. Didn't know he had a sc pvper, i thought they were hc. Anyway adding a mention in OP would still be good i think.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Jul 31, 2014, 10:36:57 AM
Slaydemkidz/Marauder EU

I'll quit this once I see the first RMTer sign up for this tourney. And yes, I know all of you cheeky RMTers.
"
Xantaria wrote:
Slaydemkidz/Marauder EU

I'll quit this once I see the first RMTer sign up for this tourney. And yes, I know all of you cheeky RMTers.

God damn it, got me
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info