Interest List for a SC HLD Tournament (20 signed up so far)

Update: A name has been selected for the tournament (Masters of the Arena). The last step is to select a date for the tournament. We are going to wait until 1.2.0 is released before creating a strawpoll for this purpose. However, you can expect the tournament to be during a weekend in September. Besides avoiding conflict with an upcoming LLD tournament, we also want to give enough time to explore spectator mode and adapt to the skill tree changes.

PLEASE PUB THIS THREAD NUMBER IN SARN ARENA AND PM IT TO YOUR FRIENDS/GUILDMATES WHO MAY BE INTERESTED.

Hi guys,

This is an interest list for a possible HLD tournament on Standard league. GreenDude has agreed to organize a tournament for HLD if there is enough interest with the caveat that it won't have official prizes or be live streamed (however it will still be recorded and put on Youtube HD).

Please post your information (Character Name/Class) below. If you don't want your character name to be publicly associated with your account name, PM me the information.

List
Interest List:
01. Bhailo/Shadow
02. aBearTrap/Witch
03. KiPad/Shadow
04. missuse/Ranger
05. stekardraken/Witch (or AIHTLWE/Templar)
06. hegemonica/Witch
07. Hauntworld/Witch
08. DullahanTheHeadless/Shadow
09. Ladylike_Muscleman/Marauder
10. Dublicious/Ranger
11. RichMightyWitch/Witch
12. High____Lander/Duelist
13. Boredashell/Marauder
14. Slaydemkidz/Marauder
15. Shadowthefall/Shadow
16. Anes_Sakura/Scion
17. KatMPB_muaddib/Shadow
18. WizardHero/Scion
19. IIIIIBlair_WitchIIIII/Witch
20. Divine_Sins/Scion

DEADLINE IS AUGUST 31ST 2014 11:59 PM EST - THIS IS JUST TO SHOW INTEREST. SIGN UP IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Aug 25, 2014, 2:43:43 AM
aBearTrap/witch
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
KiPad/shadow
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
missuse/ranger
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Thanks for pubbing the thread in your signature, Ki & missuse. Please try to share this with your guild, missuse/tempallo! I know pretty much all of you would be game for an HLD tournament, but we need people to sign up so GreenDude can get an idea (otherwise there's no point for him to put in the effort to organize anything... I imagine it's quite a bit of work).

I'm going to probably leave this up for another week. That should be enough time to fairly gauge interest. If this falls through, I'm pretty sure there will be nothing until GGG finally does something (which will be god knows when).

I would join if it would be a hld tournemant. But not sure what character stekardraken (witch) or AIHTLWE (templar). Unless you really need to know which I'll wait a little before deciding.
Last edited by Grildrak on Jul 29, 2014, 7:46:31 PM
Given the fact that we are already having the Exile Arena Invitational on August 16th and that the next tourney is a teams tournament for LLD (both sc and hc) and that one will most likely happen some time after the new leagues start:
I think you can push back your sign up deadline. No reason to give people only 1 week to raise their friends from the dead and back on the forums for a potential HLD tourney :P Up to you though.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Jul 29, 2014, 8:27:06 PM
"
GreenDude wrote:
Given the fact that we are already having the Exile Arena Invitational on August 16th and that the next tourney is a teams tournament for LLD (both sc and hc) and that one will most likely happen some time after the new leagues start:
I think you can push back your sign up deadline. No reason to give people only 1 week to raise their friends from the dead and back on the forums for a potential HLD tourney :P Up to you though.

This is a good point, I just like the urgency of a smaller deadline haha.

Pushed it to three weeks. Pls raise your HLD-loving friends from their hiding places!

"
Grildrak wrote:
I would join if it would be a hld tournemant. But not sure what character stekardraken (witch) or AIHTLWE (templar). Unless you really need to know which I'll wait a little before deciding.

Sounds good to me. Doesn't really matter which for right now. Just need to know that you're interested and have someone to play with.

Last edited by Bhai on Jul 29, 2014, 10:44:37 PM
hegemonica/witch
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Hauntworld

Witch
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------