A serious look at Blood Rage, the most broken gem in the game

another thread "I can't afford it, please nerf it" :D best commend.

I don't understand the whole ongoing legacy - OP Gems or Items debate.

Sure for races and competitive PVP we need the best balanced system possible, while players compete against others.

But I cannot see any disadvantage new players got from not having access to legacy items or overpowered skill combos. What is the point?
Who cares about some other random player who have more life with legacy Kaoms or better clear speed with CoE somewhere in Wraeclast? Is that in any way affecting your own build or character?

Blood Rage is really powerful when used on lowlife no doubt about that, but as may argued correctly its also damn expensive to get to lowlife status, Shavs, CoE, Atziris Gloves. So players who benefit from Blood Rage on lowlife also put high efforts into their character and spend hours of grinding into obtaining the gear required.
So its basically just a fair reward for doing so. Everybody is free to do the same.

And by the way all legacy uniques who got nerved never lost their main build-enabling stats. A new Kaoms is still good and is a good goal for any builds who can take advantage of it, something to grind for or to pray to RNGsus for drops ;D

When there is no really good Gear everyone desires what are your farming goals than?
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info