Legit Level 1 Vaal SOLO 0 Deaths 0 Portals 0 Skill Points. ( 2 Years Ago )

Bump
Sick stuff. I always see all these "omg nerf vaaaaaaaaaaal" threads.. Then someone proves that you could do it, even with lvl 1 gear and no passives, and still people are like "lololz do it in cruel naked and then I'll b impress"

Because obviously they're doing Vaal naked by the time they reach cruel. Boss clearly needs a nerf.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
Sick stuff. I always see all these "omg nerf vaaaaaaaaaaal" threads.. Then someone proves that you could do it, even with lvl 1 gear and no passives, and still people are like "lololz do it in cruel naked and then I'll b impress"

Because obviously they're doing Vaal naked by the time they reach cruel. Boss clearly needs a nerf.

:D
bump
"
Pohx wrote:
bump

when will you come back to PoE?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
can you link your skill tree?
This shit still blows my mind, Pohx.

Good shit, man. Good shit.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
supersvebba wrote:

What Skill Tree?
"
Pohx wrote:
"
supersvebba wrote:

What Skill Tree?

epic !