Legit Level 1 Vaal SOLO 0 Deaths 0 Portals 0 Skill Points. ( 2 Years Ago )

"
Pohx wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:
If you don t post anything new about that, put it in your signature instead.

Or do you need more people coming on your stream to get dollars?

Btw it was a nice achievement.

Also u could do it again for community showcase.

It was more of a joke, not really sure why you're getting defensive saying i'm trying to lure people for money. Pretty rude of you my friend

I mean, this thread really isn't worth bumping again. Everything was so different back in early 2013. If you could do it again with current mechanics and level requirements, though, that would be awesome.
"
Pohx wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:

It was more of a joke, not really sure why you're getting defensive saying i'm trying to lure people for money. Pretty rude of you my friend

Even if you were doing it to lure people for $$$, what is wrong with that? I mean, when was that moment when having $$$ became not cool? D-: Not like you are doing strip sessions, or something, lol. Streaming is hard business (if you are doing it for living), and people who don't realize that and post stupid crap like this should reconsider.

NYWAYS, cool stuff anyways. Gotta admit I haven't seen it when you first posted it, so cool thing I've got to see it. Doing it again with current gear might be more challenging (thus more fun). Do it! :-D
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
nice achievement, i managed to kill piety with my level 9 without dieing as a melee lol
Last edited by DutchRudder on Apr 1, 2015, 1:49:58 AM
"
Perq wrote:
"
Pohx wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:

Even if you were doing it to lure people for $$$, what is wrong with that? I mean, when was that moment when having $$$ became not cool? D-: Not like you are doing strip sessions, or something, lol. Streaming is hard business (if you are doing it for living), and people who don't realize that and post stupid crap like this should reconsider.

NYWAYS, cool stuff anyways. Gotta admit I haven't seen it when you first posted it, so cool thing I've got to see it. Doing it again with current gear might be more challenging (thus more fun). Do it! :-D

I actually think it might be easier with the introduction of vaal gems I might consider it. Someone on the stream was asking about it and I just ended up bumping it
Do it again! :D
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info