August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #1

The cages reminded me of a long lost hope for more destructible objects in the environment. Hope we get some with this expansion even if there's no loot in the debris!

There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
That noob can't into quicksilver flask :/
New content hype! Cant wait for the new leauges to start, the one month was nice to do but its getting stale already.

"
BARL wrote:
I think the totem is casting an imperfect/alternate image of the marauder (red glow around the totem matches the glow around the casted image). The placement of the tattoos and the mark on the clavicle (connected by the yellow lines) are placed in exactly the same spots. The difference is the head and the right hand (circle in red). Both appear far more sinister.

Perhaps he allows access to another plane where you meet and / or confront your inner demons in the form of your mirror image.

Nice eye! My guess is that it's a "melee totem" that casts a funky looking body double that performs melee attacks. It would be there to protect the NPC from nearby monsters, seeing as it'd be weird for him to be covered in skeletons but still just standing there doing nothing.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
go down the cage kill the general and rescue my brother and i teach you how to use two handed weapons in one hand like a boss :D
sry my english :)
OMG! The duelist has Pants!! Finally!
Wonder what Erqi is up to. Is this a vision of the legend, who we can make a pact with for a certain bonus (like bandits) ? Or a thematic side quest ? Maybe even hire them as temporary mercenaries after the quest ??
The most intriguing part is the red cloud-thing on the character's head (where a curse would be, possibly a bit higher). Is it a buff that we received from Erqi ? Or is it the reason we found him in the first place ?

The fog's still thick on who the others are. I'd wager a few exalts that rightmost of the lineup is Daresso ; leftmost is very probably Hyrri ; the 4 others are less clear.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
Well the thing is that its not a melee totem, its a portal effect the red mirror form. And that new mob / npc, looks to be one of the mercenaries on the expansion.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
An NPC not in town that we don't kill?! INSANITY!
Shrines of the seven gods anybody ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info