NEED Flame Totems Alt Effect

I think it would be great for the skin to be that of a dragon, or something similar, spewing out flames.
that would be cool, a dragon skin breathing fire. that could be exclusive to flame/incinerate totems as both have very similar animation
Hello GGG :)

Would be nice if you would make a new skill effect for flame totem or shockwave totem. I still have a tiki totem, but can't use it with my flame totem.

Do you consider to develop a new effect for this in the near future? Would be great

Thx
Hi

Still no totem mtx for the rest of the totems.

GGG why you make: What is the issue with a totem mtx for totems that aren't ranged or support?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Sep 3, 2014, 1:22:21 PM
Still no answer? :-( i also made a thread about it but will post here, more discussion here :-)

Russel give us an answer pls i know you read this
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
Up 😞
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
For GGG - you guys don't really have to develop anything new, just extend your 'Incinerate blue flame' transation to work with flame totems, that is all. Or maybe paint those dragon skulls blue-ish and let our totems shoot them.

There are many flame totem builds out there, the skill is quite popular, notice the opportunity and get some $$$ out of it!

Please, make it happen.

Last edited by Grimlocke_ on Sep 16, 2014, 2:47:48 PM
And please don´t forget the shockwave totem!
IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Sep 24, 2014, 8:14:26 AM
C'mon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info