Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

NEED Flame Totems Alt Effect

GGG i have faith in you!
flame totems demand equal rights =.=
Hi

GGG you anger the Ancients with your inability to appease all totems equally with a mtx.

cheers

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

GGG you anger the Ancients with your inability to appease all totems equally with a mtx.

cheers

i actually like that artwork, would be sweet to get on flame totem along with sparkly fire breath or something. but at this point
Anything>>>>>default totem skin
Hi

I would prefer GGG make a totem skin for all non support totems but I do equally understand GGG might prefer to make individual skins for totems since it would create more mtx options/cash)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
Thanks GGG, i have a feeling flame totems will have new skin in 1.2!
this isnt even funny anymore, GGG any info would be nice. even if its "we do not have any current plans of developing flame totems skin or any totems atm"
+1 for this as my flame totem saves my life day in & day out
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
from the trailers of forsaken masters, it seems promising that there's some type of new totem skins coming, fingers crossed
Hi

Agreed. Here is hoping we can use these totems and they aren't just for the masters.

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info