1.1.5d Patch Notes

Great, thanks )
I don't see any new Micro's
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Where are the new micros??
FIRST.
FIRST PAGE I THINKL.
3 bullet points but 95 meg patch? Sounds like some exp stuff is already creeping in :)

Btw sweet art work! All the fire is covered up on the site...

:)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Where is the more detailed explanations of changes?
Do i see Fairgraves ship burning on that background image? Or any 'random' ship?
Last edited by Xuulang on Jul 23, 2014, 9:17:03 PM
where are these microtransactions?
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Sawm wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.1.5d
  • Enabled a timer that counts down until the release of our August mini-expansion.
  • Added microtransactions for an upcoming promotion related to the Path of Exile comic.
  • Fixed a bug where the Curse on Hit support gem would prevent Spell Echo from working.

Are you also fixing the instance where is does it with Cast when damage taken? even if its not the right level XD, it just...removes echo from your supported skills, very strange.
That's not a bug. Triggered spells can't be echoed. But self-cast spells can be echoed, and should still be able to apply curses on hit, hence the fix.

Even tho it removed spell echo even when NOT active with any gems? :( lame, seems odd.

lvl 19 cwdt+lvl 20 spell removes spell echo for no reason? is what I wonder, anyways.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info