1.1.5d Patch Notes

Woo! This is going to be 27 long days! :)
Much fix such patch very money in your pocket chris
Why don't you make curse on hit work with spells that are not casted by yourself? PLEASE FIX THAT.
did you changed anything to the gfx coding? after the patch the nvidia driver restarts more times then ever....

in one map 4 times... this never happen be4.. so would be cool to know if there were any changes done :)

and btw 1 month count down? then the 1 month race runs some longer?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jul 24, 2014, 11:54:36 AM
what, there's another update now? I come home for lunch (11:30am est) and play, now I gotta sit through another update? i had the update last night and was playing after it was done....

BTW, my black hole portal effect has been replaced with some other effect (not sure whioh on it is) - it's actually nicer than the black hole one, but i didn't pay for it, so maybe that's what this update is.

why are these always 'mini' expansions?

Is there a 'full'/huge/massive exp planned or are they always basically 'mini' ?

Looks like a lot going on in this for it to be just 'mini'

:)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
more desync content... yay...
"
cgexile wrote:
why are these always 'mini' expansions?

Is there a 'full'/huge/massive exp planned or are they always basically 'mini' ?

Looks like a lot going on in this for it to be just 'mini'

:)

GGG will eventually release an entire new act, but last time they said "expansion", everyone assumed it was time for the new act. They say "mini" to make it clear it's not an expansion big enough to add an entire act.
"
Xaxarius wrote:
sure whioh on it is) - it's actually nicer than the black hole one, but i didn't pay for it, so maybe that's what this update is.

It's a bug, they're working on a fix (might already be in place... not sure).
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.1.5d
  • Enabled a timer that counts down until the release of our August mini-expansion.
  • Added microtransactions for an upcoming promotion related to the Path of Exile comic.
  • Fixed a bug where the Curse on Hit support gem would prevent Spell Echo from working.

Ok Qual, so why didn't you hyperlink Path of Exile comic. Not all know about it yet (I do now but had to google it).

Hmm... dynamite... yes, that's what we need. The ability to throw dynamite.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jul 27, 2014, 10:28:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info