Where do they grow?

They dont drop often but are also not used much hence their availability. They are more useful as currency than for crafting.
I only ever find them in cruel. Today a cannibal on tidal island dropped one.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I'd say on average I've found about one a month since I started playing. If there were 30 of me playing, then collectively there would be one found every day.

In reality the number of people that are playing is more like 30,000 (between all leagues), so between everyone there are nearly 1000 exalted orbs found per day. That's where they all come from.

Then, Exalted orbs are much more rarely consumed than others, so the supply isn't diminished much as people find them. So even though the production of say Alterations are much higher, Alts get used all the time so the ratio gets compressed over time until Exalted orbs get cheap enough for people to start using them more. This is why in the temporary leagues you'll often see Exalts go for 1:600 Alts near the beginning when the stockpiles for Exalts are much smaller but gradually get closer to the Standard ratio of 1:300 as the league progresses.
"
365E1 wrote:
Hi

Been playing for a while and would like to know where the Exalted Orbs grow.

The ones the game drops as they have to come from somewhere.

I would like to be able to aim for some of the medium to high end priced gear but can't see how to get there unless I grind for the rest of my life.

Cheers

The way you worded this has me creeped out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info