$$$ Grave Intentions Flame Totem MFarmer: I'm Cheap 'n' Easy $$$

I see OP has selected the shield passives is this something to aim for if you plan on getting the stormsail shield for mf?

Does it give enough survivalbility?

Is it better to rather dual wield wands and use the points else. What are you thoughts? I know rathpith will make more tank but is it worth it or not?

What are your thoughts?

Something else to add. I am thinking of speccing into zealots oath and the grabbing vitality gem for more survival. then going into templar area for some of the nodes is worth it.

What do you guys think?
Last edited by garthhey on Dec 20, 2014, 3:26:15 AM
OK, why not BM? BM will allow for more auras, if you want and allows you to not have to worry about Clarity or going through mana nodes. Why not BM? You even save skill points.
is it boring to play this build ?
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Hi all,

i tried BM and even if u got so many auras u got no reg at all. even two times vaal discipline is not enough to farm for any good. U will allways have to paly super save to not get hit -> since no shild reg, u cant place totems -> since it is counted as damage and u wont reg ! Thats why i completly spected out of BM and stayed lowlife with mana and can run now at least 5 auras with a comfortably 70 shildreg per second.
What if you don't spec into your health regen going to your shield?
Thanks for the awesome build Fri3d.

Current gear setup in Torment here:

Anyone with suggestions? I think my first priority would be to 5-link the Lorica.

I'm currently level 80 on this build. Had a lot of trouble surviving in the beginning, but after getting the 2 ES items I'm comfortable running 70+ maps and Dom farming. Still quite a squishy build though so expect to die.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Dec 22, 2014, 12:10:54 AM
Ok so after reading up on other flame totem builds and this build.

Is zealots oath worth the while? or is it better to get the aura buffs like innerforce?

The idea of life regen being ES regen sounds pretty good... Still not sure about it thought. Input would be great.

I am also still not sure about Fri3d's use of the shield nodes?

Last thing I am still note sure of is the charisma node worth all the points?

This is now what I am aiming for

Any thoughts would be great.

My gear currently
Spoiler
Last edited by garthhey on Dec 23, 2014, 1:52:18 AM
hi im currently lvl 78

my damage is pretty good I get around 2.5k tooltip dps however my survivability is shocking. if I run solaris lorica unique chest my ES drops to about 2.5k ES while running discipline

heres my tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwelDXwOPBBYEMwRUBRxFy8aOBslHRQdTyW8KPoqEyqNLJwspy0fNbk22DeDOlhBh0bXSRtJskrES65Ms1XGVdZXyVjlWfNaK1xrY_1k52aebRlxhXKpeuZ7IHvXfll_xoCkghCCx4PbhEiHZY9Gj_qQVZUgm6Gio6PypuunCKcrp5SsmKyqsUK3PriTwBrBxcHzw23GrtH92Vva3d-K37Dfv-kC6hjr7uwY7FXxbPMR9q73MvfX-JP46_no-tL-hw==

and heres my items. please critique.
"
is it boring to play this build ?

Not at all though game becomes more tactical, it feels like reverse tower defense. You get quite squishy in the end so you need to pay attention. Totems go first, damage is good so well placed totems clear out packs easily. Clearspeed isn't as fast as other builds out there but if you leapfrog your totems (place one run to it place another, etc ) it's not bad at all.

It's my go to build when starting fresh in a new league. The easiest way I have found to get a decent amount of mf without having to set up a shop.
Is this build up to date ? The three / skil gem / gear ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info