$$$ Grave Intentions Flame Totem MFarmer: I'm Cheap 'n' Easy $$$

LOVE that helm.

still going alright with everything. level 41 now.

oh yea what helps totem range? proj speed?
Last edited by qitip on Aug 27, 2014, 12:24:58 PM
"
qitip wrote:
LOVE that helm.

still going alright with everything. level 41 now.

oh yea what helps totem range? proj speed?

Yes, from support gem, passive tree and jewelry with the + projectile speed modifier.
IGN: Grave_Intentions
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/979802
I see that you're using LMP. Why not GMP?
"
delirium02 wrote:

Good balance of DPS/AoE
"
Fri3dchick3m wrote:
"
CrYFu12 wrote:
Should I take a shield with high spell damage (70+) or with high ES? With both is hard to find and expensive.

Waervyn is right. There are 4 equipment slots you can use to increase ES, before you get your Andvarius/Le Heup rings. The head, 2 rings and shield.

If you really have survivability issues, don't be afraid to drop a Stormsail shield for a high ES one, and put it on swap for bosses. High ES helms are in the same boat. Go for the stats you need before rarity, but hold onto your best rarity helm for when you can faceroll content.

Thanks for responding. I'm currently level 55, got a ~270 ES shield and a helm .

This is my current gear:
Spoiler

Got a budget around 1ex, I'll focus on leveling, increasing master rep for some mods and getting better rings/amulet.

Here are some photos of stats:

Spoiler

Last edited by CrYFu12 on Aug 27, 2014, 5:09:18 PM
Sick helm and shield. You have more ES in that shield, than my entire wardrobe hah. I like how you are pushing resists before MF also. It will really speed up your level progression. Life begins at 70 for farming anyway.
"
Fri3dchick3m wrote:
Sick helm and shield. You have more ES in that shield, than my entire wardrobe hah. I like how you are pushing resists before MF also. It will really speed up your level progression. Life begins at 70 for farming anyway.

Have you seen these shields? http://poe.xyz.is/search/akonokonoahiwa I was close to buying one with ~500 ES for 1 ex but came to late.
"
Fri3dchick3m wrote:
"
delirium02 wrote:

Good balance of DPS/AoE

But isn't GMP more DPS and more AOE?? I mean shotgunning should still work for rares. And should be more powerfull and aoe is increased as well. It only cost a bit more mana
"
Fri3dchick3m wrote:

I realised that I can't run both Disclipline and Clarity on blood magic, so I switched Clarity to mana and got rid of Purity of Fire since my Fire res is(was) over 100.
This is the actual configuration:
Spoiler

I tried switiching Discipline to my shield but ran out of chroms.
I bought these:
Spoiler

and i'm waiting for level 65 to equip my helm.

The build is very powerful, hope that at higher levels I'll get a litle bit more mana and life, had to respec some points to have enough mana for all my auras ( 4 in total now ).

Brutus got killed in like 5 secs, with 1.3k DPS (tooltip) on Flame Totem. Killed Merveil twice, and she droped this:
Is there a reason for not using bloodmagic and mortal conviction? I mean since it's low life any way and that you can quite easily get all purities, grace, herald of ice, vitality, haste, discipline running on life (with mortal conviction). Only issue is getting enough liferegen to be able to cast totems, and that might be possible with a little investment in life nodes? Or am I way off?
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info