Just died to Reflect Elemental Damage...

So he called a certain playerbase "casual shits". Surely that's not enough for a probation, epic moderating once again.
Non-feedback post of questionable purpose derailed into SFL drivel.

Safe to lock.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
tinko92 wrote:
So he called a certain playerbase "casual shits". Surely that's not enough for a probation, epic moderating once again.

I called certain demands as casual shit demands, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 24, 2014, 10:42:40 AM
Dying to Ele reflect while derping around ? Well get better next time and Do not Derp around like a casual. Dying to Ele reflect is a mistake mostly new players make. But the beauty of this game is op will hopefully have learnt a valuable lesson and adjust his playstyle, thats how you become good in POE.
Last edited by Kamro on Jul 24, 2014, 11:42:01 AM
"
Kamro wrote:
Dying to Ele reflect while derping around ? Well get better next time and Do not Derp around like a casual. Dying to Ele reflect is a mistake mostly new players make. But the beauty of this game is op will hopefully have learnt a valuable lesson and adjust his playstyle, thats how you become good in POE.

Well I'm not a new player. Just didn't pay enough attention when I should've and came to tell here that I paid the price for it. I'm cool with it. Lesson: Pay more attention! :) At least when playing in HC.

I can also tell you the reason "why" I didn't pay attention, if you are interested. No? Well I will tell it anyway: I had (of course) met multiple Ele reflects on the way, but for some reason they never hurt me that much even if I crit spammed them, so in that way I wasn't particularly scared of them. For some reason this last pack of mobs just insta-kill-reflected me, so it got me by surprise pretty much.
I don't really know why the damage scale was that much higher, my resists were all maxed like before and the map had no extra element damage modifiers. Bad luck I guess.
Last edited by mushioov on Jul 25, 2014, 6:36:55 AM
"
mushioov wrote:

I can also tell you the reason "why" I didn't pay attention, if you are interested. No? Well I will tell it anyway:

That sentence is pretty interesting though, haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info