Just died to Reflect Elemental Damage...

Yeah so I was doing maps with my friend, had a CoC witch with a lot of area and elemental damage and was casting FB and AB with GMP.
Happened to find a Diamond (crit) shrine and was happily destroying everything in my path.
Lo and behold, saw a huge pack in front of me and crit spammed there like a maniac and BAM - instant death. Couldn't do anything, nada.

Yeah so that's what happened, end of story. RIP Inchdeep, never had the chance to become a full grown witch. I'm not bitching about reflect and I don't want anything to be changed. The game is awesome and basically perfect in my eyes, I was sloppy and I didn't pay attention so I paid the price. Just wanted to share. Peace!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
rip in pepperoni
If it wasnt HC it doesnt even matter. Next time, watch where you crit.

Of course it was HC.
As they say, one Ripperino pizza with Pepperoni and time to level up a new char!
Last edited by mushioov on Jul 23, 2014, 6:40:14 AM
cool story bro?
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
cool story bro?

Very cool, glad you read it.
Currently playing fox's tank arcer/FB...With flask, purities and RoP you can get fire and lightning to like 100%+ - elemental reflect is a joke.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Currently playing fox's tank arcer/FB...With flask, purities and RoP you can get fire and lightning to like 100%+ - elemental reflect is a joke.

No offense man, but I prefer to make my own builds.
Last edited by mushioov on Jul 23, 2014, 7:57:12 AM
What is the purpose of this thread?
"
iamstryker wrote:
cool story bro?

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
But I do wish they'd stop dismissing and dissing (WTF was that popping into my stream to throw abuse, Mush?) veterans [Removed by support]

On topic, yeah, OP. One needs to be careful with reflect if you haven't built around negating it (a wise thing to do in CoC).

It is, one of the first but many things you'll learn about PoE, be it the hard way, or not.

R.I.Peperonireroll
Casually casual.

Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 23, 2014, 11:36:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info