No longer her friend... You think you know people.

I had a female friend who divorced her husband because she saw him entering a gay bar, in which she noticed he was one of the strippers. Well she asked for VIP and when her husband came into the room she took a picture. Anyways the judge ruled the picture meant nothing...

Turns out a few years later after she was denied alimony she felt I'll... She became hiv positive. The story gets crazier... Her child now a little older is showing female mannerisms and decides to take her child to a "straight Christian camp." Turns out the pastor was abusing her child... Pastor goes to jail..

Her ex husband decides to take hiv test for his ex wife and he is negative... Turns out she actually cheated on him and the child is not his.

Moral of the story... Be very careful who you marry... It could take years to really know who you are married to. I am no longer friends with this individual because even though I feel sorry for her child I just can't believe people can be so evil and ruthless.

I met her in Hawaii she was on vacation with her husband. I so knew he was gay but none of my business, they seemed normal couple. We met at the Hilton was doing this under water adventure submarine. Anyways... so dramatized from their drama I don't think I want to make new friends LOL...

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jul 22, 2014, 5:20:04 PM
Karma's a bitch. (I hope)
1. Don't marry a woman unless background is checked.
2. Don't make kids unless background check is repeated.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
ahem..

1. Dont marry, its pointless, you dont need a paper and a ring to show your love.
2. Dont make kids, there are way too many people in this world. And do you really want someone to live through what you lived because of you?
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jul 22, 2014, 6:55:17 PM
"
Moonyu wrote:
Karma's a bitch. (I hope)

I see what you did there hehe
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
VictorDoom wrote:
ahem..

1. Dont marry, its pointless, you dont need a paper and a ring to show your love.
2. Dont make kids, there are way too many people in this world. And do you really want someone to live through what you lived because of you?

1. You get tax advantages if you marry at my place.
2. Kinda agree, you can adopt kids. As for the second sentence, life is a bitch yes, but a good-looking dirty one.
"
VictorDoom wrote:
ahem..

Mate, legal life is a pain in the ass if you're not married to your woman. If you die she gets nothing and before you die nobody contacts her anyway. There's plenty of daily things like that.
And kids? I assume that I will earn billions and I don't want them devoured by the state after my death so I guess I'll need kids for that.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

"
VictorDoom wrote:
ahem..

100% agreed.
"
"
VictorDoom wrote:
ahem..

Mate, legal life is a pain in the ass if you're not married to your woman. If you die she gets nothing and before you die nobody contacts her anyway. There's plenty of daily things like that.
And kids? I assume that I will earn billions and I don't want them devoured by the state after my death so I guess I'll need kids for that.

write a will, i assume you can give your shit away to anyone you want with one of those.

just donate all of the money to poor people after you bite it, rather than leaving it to 1 or 2 cunts that wont ever work in their entire lives cause you left them a sum of money that would make a whole lot of people happy.

And really, even if you make kids and they take the money, if you donate it, if the state gets it, or your wife gets it... it doesnt affect you in any way you know, since youre already dead, you wont know what happens and you cant really see anything that happens cause youre not alive anymore.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jul 23, 2014, 6:44:12 AM
"
VictorDoom wrote:

write a will, i assume you can give your shit away to anyone you want with one of those.

just donate all of the money to poor people after you bite it, rather than leaving it to 1 or 2 cunts that wont ever work in their entire lives cause you left them a sum of money that would make a whole lot of people happy.

And really, even if you make kids and they take the money, if you donate it, if the state gets it, or your wife gets it... it doesnt affect you in any way you know, since youre already dead, you wont know what happens and you cant really see anything that happens cause youre not alive anymore.

Which is precisely why I don't plan to have kids for now haha. But I kind of see the point. As for legal marriage I could be as well married by now if it wasn't for my ultra religious future inlaws who view a noncatholic marriage as a blasphemy worse than lack of any marriage at all lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info