No longer her friend... You think you know people.

Toxic women are toxic, though they seem to have multiplied dramaticaly in the last few decades. Personaly, I blame feminism with its ideals that women are victims and can never do any wrong.

If you're a man its just too dangerous to get married, women get all the advantage in divorce courts and can really screw you over financially. If children are involved, she will get primary custody, unless you can prove that she is unfit, and you will have to pay child support, neglecting to do so can get you jailed in most states.

"
Her ex husband decides to take hiv test for his ex wife and he is negative... Turns out she actually cheated on him and the child is not his.

The hillarious part is that he is still legaly responsible for that child since it was concieved while they were married. So she can, and given her character, certainly will, get child support from him for a child who isn't even his.

Modern marriage is a minefield, no thanks.
Last edited by Mephasm on Jul 23, 2014, 5:00:24 PM
"
Mephasm wrote:

The hillarious part is that he is still legaly responsible for that child since it was concieved while they were married. So she can, and given her character, certainly will, get child support from him for a child who isn't even his.

Modern marriage is a minefield, no thanks.

Depends of a country, in mine that is not possible.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I love my wife. Also enjoying playing with my Granddaughter.

If you really hate marriage, don't get married.
If you really hate women, you have another choice.
If you don't like the other choice, there is still another choice after that.

Spoiler
And no, its not goat. At least not in most cultures.

"
Moonyu wrote:

Spoiler

Laid down the law like a boss. :)
I reread my posts in this thread, holy shit, am I getting old? I remember that a decade ago or so I was heavily anti marriage in all forms haha. I almost regret that it's unlikely for me to get hitched.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Moonyu wrote:

Spoiler

How does pointing out obviously biased laws equate to hating women? These laws were made to protect women in an era long passed when men were the only ones working, but things have changed, women are just as capable of getting a job as men. So why do these special provisions exist?

In fact, giving special priviledges to someone implies that you think they are inferior, and without these protections they would be unable to stand on their own. Women are not children, they are perfectly capable adults, men seem to be unable to cease white knighting long enough to understand that.

In the words of Chris Rock or whoever he stole them from.

"Men tell the most lies and Women are the biggest liars."

Examples given:

Man: "I only had a couple of beers."

Woman: "It's your kid."

It's not a view I share but thought it might be relevant or not.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Mephasm wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

Spoiler

How does pointing out obviously biased laws equate to hating women? These laws were made to protect women in an era long passed when men were the only ones working, but things have changed, women are just as capable of getting a job as men. So why do these special provisions exist?

In fact, giving special priviledges to someone implies that you think they are inferior, and without these protections they would be unable to stand on their own. Women are not children, they are perfectly capable adults, men seem to be unable to cease white knighting long enough to understand that.

You got that from what I wrote?

What I actually intended was to point out the uselessness of the marriage bashing that is rampant on this forum. I have been married a long time, have two kids a granddaughter and a soon to be step-granddaughter. (Son is getting married soon.)

So hate marriage? Don't get married. One of my best friends hates marriage. Lives and raise kids with his girlfriend.

Hate women? Some do. Just like I know women that hate men. There is the obvious choice of homosexuality. Great, unless you aren't a homosexual.

Which brought up the last point. You can always live alone.

I implied nothing. You took your own thoughts on marriage and women and assigned them to my points. Sorry I had to spell it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info