Shameful conduct random letters account

The day before yesterday. Inexplicable 3,4 sealed my game account, where there are two very long time have not been on line game account. Mail to the official re-opened. Was not to reveal details at not to re-opened. because I am a Chinese player. want to play this game have to use proxy software to work the game, asked whether the issue of agent software. mail reply said it was not. then I do not understand my normal game. also recharge a game point volume to spend your game. Why sealing my account for no reason, I do not use a game profiteering, two did not take advantage of loopholes in the game destroy the game balance. is it because I am a Chinese player can not so easily give reasons for sealing my game account? it hard to collect equipment, warehouse spend money to buy appearance. treat you that your consumers and I strongly you kind of chaotic behavior of the title if I do have violations behavior, please show proof let me convinced.
Because English can not. Above to generate google translator
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Jul 22, 2014, 10:53:24 PM
You are not entitled to a reason on why they have locked the account.

If no reason was given specifically then you were breaking the ToS by hacking/botting or RMT but usually RMT they will tell you.

The only other thing that may get you "banned" is a blanket IP ban, the account is not locked but the IP's you may have been logging in from are blocked due to the high number of hackers/bots and RMT in your general area..

All that matters is that you have been banned, you have asked them to investigate the ban and lift it but they have not done so and enforced the ban...meaning they have enough evidence that you have indeed broke the ToS...that's nothing to do with race
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jul 22, 2014, 4:26:16 PM
I as a consumer. No reason to ask what the reasons are locked account? Normal game and I'm just not used by hackers or robots like you said if it is because the account has been locked RMT if I send mail to an official. Official reply only Speaking is not a problem because the VPN. did not mention locking the account RMT result. Besides my account there is more than 1000 of the mall point volume you put me would not let me use the account locked. what. recharge the consumer can not Please point that the rest of the volume back to me.
It matters not what you think you are...you agreed to the ToS and nowhere dose it say that you are entitled to a reason for account closure....they can do it for any reason they see fit.

But it's more effort than it's worth to randomly hand out bans...they have enough to go on to enforce the ban after further investigation.

And you are not entitled to a refund.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
We originally said that GGG is conscientious companies. Seems to me that is not the case. Was overbearing, ho unreasonable company there is sufficient evidence to prove that I illegally it. Then please email me explain Let me plainly dead . as a consumer, I have a right to know ye not known European and American countries supremacy of human rights, law and improve it?
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Jul 22, 2014, 10:53:11 PM
You say so. Okay I do not want to speak. You is a shameless company. What human rights. Legitimate rights and interests of consumers is a shit what ye go nuts on how to. Sentencing courts have also pay attention to witnesses and evidence. Just move your hands, moving mouths, gonna handle on how to deal with What evidence do not need to show.
GGG won't discuss reasons for probations and bans on the public forum. Also, full account investigations take up to a week. So you really need to directly communicate with Support by email if you want to get an answer. Good luck :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info