[WebApp] Full Attack & Spell DPS Calculator (v1.2b2)

awesome will try this a bit later

thanks for the work :-)
IGN: ColdFloor

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"
I'm having a problem with trying to get an accurate DPS while using GMP+Chain, which both have a 50% LESS modifier. I don't know where to input both of the less modifiers into. I'm not amazing with excel so it's probably something simple im just missing.
"
Sneakyshadow wrote:
I'm having a problem with trying to get an accurate DPS while using GMP+Chain, which both have a 50% LESS modifier. I don't know where to input both of the less modifiers into. I'm not amazing with excel so it's probably something simple im just missing.

Hi,

you have to fill I17 for chain less value and I18 for GMP less value. And remember it's important to write 50% as 0.5
Customer
I don't think there's an option for CoE
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
I don't think there's an option for CoE

Tested too with a CoE Low Life ST build.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
Looks great! Thanks for the time & effort :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Google Docs links added.
"
Sneakyshadow wrote:

Hi,

you have to fill I17 for chain less value and I18 for GMP less value. And remember it's important to write 50% as 0.5

I think I found a bug then, when I put .5 (GMP) in L18 it appears to work fine and my dps is lowered by roughly the correct amount, however when I put .5 (Chain) in L17 nothing happens and my is unchanged from before.

Regardless of that without any less modifiers I got my dps matched within .35% of tooplip or something which is very nice.
Last edited by Sneakyshadow on Jul 22, 2014, 7:08:30 AM
"
Sneakyshadow wrote:

I think I found a bug then, when I put .5 (GMP) in L18 it appears to work fine and my dps is lowered by roughly the correct amount, however when I put .5 (Chain) in L17 nothing happens and my is unchanged from before.

Thanks for your comment, Sneakyshadow.

There were some wrong calculations about less attack damage and less physical damage. Now it should work.

All documents have been updated.
Last edited by Chuca79 on Jul 22, 2014, 7:32:27 AM
"
Sneakyshadow wrote:
"
Sneakyshadow wrote:

Hi,

Regardless of that without any less modifiers I got my dps matched within .35% of tooplip or something which is very nice.

Nothing, I saw it's updated :)
Customer
Last edited by xabierus on Jul 22, 2014, 7:33:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info