The Great Artziri Currency sink- my story-

Really interesting to hear your theories on the hope drop rates and thanks jake for taking the time write such a detailed response- for me personally the first 20 attempts at artizi were complete fails then, after the first couple of kills it was amazing the sense of achievement gained from downing the apex. but i must admit, this feeling has worn off and now i would like my hard work and determination to pay off in the form of some decent drops.

im starting to feel the burn, i mean just now i spent almost 2 hours grinding city of sarn then dropping the junk fragments into the lab- no midnight.

its just fucking soul destroying.

my char is pretty end game- i want to be able to run this content more freely so i can enjoy my gaming experience- but unfortunately i have to grind monotonous content just to access the good stuff--- grrr something is seriously wrong here,, or maybe im just frustrated.
kurt, it's justified frustration.

the atziri/uber atziri content was designed primarily for "first movers" in the temp leagues who selfishly hoarded the shit out of the Hopes.

if you weren't on that boat, then sorry, maybe next league...rofl

it's a system that benefits RMT'ers, cross league traders, and cheaters the most.

doing it legit, after the fact, is going to put you at a hilariously huge disadvantage.
totally agree veruski- it was ggg's way off appeasing the top 1% player base, while leaving all the casuals out in the cold- with only domminus and piety to keep them company.

i myself am far from casual in poe, but goddamm i want some more content-- we desperately need new and higher lvl maps to run with a greater degree of difficulty to them, i would say orb drop rates still need improving-- ive played for almost a year now and only seen 1 eternal.
i want to have easier access to fighting artziri-- i would love even if they nerfed her drops slightly if she was more accessible.

anyways im gonna log bk in and try find a midnight like the fucking scrub i am :)
The method of farming midnights is not fun so I understand what you're getting at. It's a pure mindless grind. Would have enjoyed something like D2 or D3 where you farm specific bosses that always spawn instead of occasionally finding a corrupted area.

As for not being able to do Atziri 20+ times easily.. well is that so bad? The only reason hopes are so valuable is because it requires many Atziri runs to acquire. Assuming it was easier to grind her many times then the same reason you're doing her dozens of times will lose most of its value(hope prices).

I treat it as a sidequest that you do a few times for fun. If my character is uber capable then I might consider farming for my own hope. If you're not finding it fun then I just recommend you stop. Atziri dungeon itself is good for gem XP/drops if you enjoy that though. Can also use MF gear on rima if you're seeking loot.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 21, 2014, 12:10:26 PM
[Removed by Support]
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Jul 21, 2014, 1:23:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info