Auxium Or Dream Fragments why?

Well im going to try to explain this forum discussion.

This forum discussion is not about if im a pro, if i reroll the maps, etc...

But im going to talk about me, im level 99, i facetank with my OWN BUILD all, when i mean all i mean all maps or bosses with all mods...

So if u can do that u can start to speak with me at same level.

Well after clarify that stupid shit im going to clarify the forum discussion.

Im telling that is ridiculous that frozen is overpower compared to chilled, burned or shocked.

WHY?

Because u need to use dream fragments (when u are noob) or auxium (when u are pro) I mean that this limit the builds variety.

Is ridiculous like have in maps the mod BLOOD MAGIC, because C.I builds cant play this maps and if they are corrupteds u must send them to trash or introduce them in your ass hole.

Its only a discussion about gets frozen, not about me, so please constructive comments only, not comments about me, my gear, my level, etc...

As i told you im better than you and i can show you it.... (This sentence is for people who attacks me)
Last edited by Axel_Moore on Jul 21, 2014, 2:05:24 PM
"
Axel_Moore wrote:
As i told you im better than you and i can show you it.... (This sentence is for people who attacks me)

Reading how pro you are in your broken english is funny.
Please show me that you are better than me.
That shit with Dream Frags - noob and Auxium - pro is hilarious. I am using Dream Fragments because on my low life arc build because ill rather sacrifice ring slot (not even really sacrifice, i need the cold res, and mana + mana regen also helps) while with Auxium i lose dps and also more cold res. And yes, i am level 95

Its all about the build.
Btw, freeze is strong indeed, but when u compare it to triple shock stack form Piety, or burn from Megaera - status ailments are relatively balanced. But yes, burning damage from normal mobs is basically non-existant.
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
Last edited by Shade444 on Jul 21, 2014, 2:33:25 PM
"
Shade444 wrote:
That shit with Dream Frags - noob and Auxium - pro is hilarious. I am using Dream Fragments because on my low life arc build because ill rather sacrifice ring slot (not even really sacrifice, i need the cold res, and mana + mana regen also helps) while with Auxium i lose dps and also more cold res. And yes, i am level 95

Its all about the build.
Btw, freeze is strong indeed, but when u compare it to triple shock stack form Piety, or burn from Megaera - status ailments are relatively balanced. But yes, burning damage from normal mobs is basically non-existant.

Yesss dont misunderstand me, i dont mean that dream with doryani belt is noob man, i only mean that u must use dreams or auxium.

I mean noob or pro by the price no other things btw as i told the discussion is about why we must be limited to auxium or dream fragments...
Last edited by Axel_Moore on Jul 21, 2014, 2:39:46 PM
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
"
Axel_Moore wrote:

Reading how pro you are in your broken english is funny.
Please show me that you are better than me.

Yes i write broken english like you should write in broken spanish... OH? you dont write Spanish?

Yes add me and we can farm together some 79 vaal temple boss with temp chains, double boss and other nice mods....

Add me i wanna see your fantastic build, is always good learn from others if its the case... :P
I really don't see a problem here.

Physical CI? Auxium.
Spell CI? Dream Fragments
Aura CI? Alpha Howl

Any fire build? Hrimnor + 3 passive points

Any build? Flasks

It's not like you can't be frozen with auxium, i still carry around a remove frozen flask for those big crits.
And CI is meant to be a gear requirement check obviously and Dream Fragment is a great ring in any case and it isn't so expensive so idk what the problem is.

Also.. you can always

Now don't tell me you CAN'T wear / buy these.
Yes the stats are bad, but better stats cost more (Aux / Dream)
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
I really don't see a problem here.

Physical CI? Auxium.
Spell CI? Dream Fragments
Aura CI? Alpha Howl

Any fire build? Hrimnor + 3 passive points

Any build? Flasks

It's not like you can't be frozen with auxium, i still carry around a remove frozen flask for those big crits.
And CI is meant to be a gear requirement check obviously and Dream Fragment is a great ring in any case and it isn't so expensive so idk what the problem is.

Also.. you can always

Now don't tell me you CAN'T wear / buy these.
Yes the stats are bad, but better stats cost more (Aux / Dream)

Is not a problem of price, its only a problem of variety, people dont wanna read or listen why i open this thread...

Do you imagine that u need a ring belt or helmet to avoid burning and another ones to avoid shocked?

Dont have sense that frozen requieres special gear, thats why i try to explain...

DONT HAVE SENSE THAT AVOID TO GET FROZEN REQUIERES SPECIAL GEAR...

PD: With flaks, if u have them empty you are dead....

Last edited by Axel_Moore on Jul 21, 2014, 7:03:42 PM
Imo shock is a lot more deadly than getting frozen and it's a lot harder to itemize against it.

And if you could just pump in normal gear and be immune to all status elements the game would be boring really. Next you will be complaining you cannot be curse immune with gear/passives.

It isn't a problem of variety, there is several ways of dealing with status effects people just choose not to use them.

With a high enough life you will almost never get frozen and even when you do it will last less than a second. Not to mention ranking up high cold resist further decreases this.

If status elements were so easy to deal with CI would be broken as hell.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Its your opinion and i repect it if u see the game more funny with frozen :)
"
Axel_Moore wrote:

Well after clarify that stupid shit im going to clarify the forum discussion.

Im telling that is ridiculous that frozen is overpower compared to chilled, burned or shocked.
WHY?
Because u need to use dream fragments (when u are noob) or auxium (when u are pro) I mean that this limit the builds variety.

LOL. [removed by support] Just let this thread die already.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Jul 21, 2014, 10:19:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info