Auxium Or Dream Fragments why?

It's kind of amazing that some players can reach 90+ and have such low game knowledge and even consider themselves pro...
hrimnor's resolve + ranger freeze avoid cluster = freeze AND chill immunity

Auxium - ridiculously expensive belt offering nothing other than basing freeze and chill on ES.

Dream fragments - Mana, mana regen, freeze immunity and cold resistance all packed in one small ring. And it's not too expensive to get (1 ex should be enough to get one)

"
SnowCrash wrote:
It's kind of amazing that some players can reach 90+ and have such low game knowledge and even consider themselves pro...

QFT.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Last edited by chimpanzee on Jul 20, 2014, 4:23:36 PM
DP.
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 20, 2014, 4:28:40 PM
"
Axel_Moore wrote:
Hahaha when u play maps with -25 resistances and 95% extra cold damage theres no flasks option, or u use dreams or auxium, and pro´s we dont use dream fragments, why? because u can get much more dps from a good ring than from a good belt....

Auxium is a must have if you are level 95 or more, thats the true and all the pro´s we use auxium because theres no other alternative...

Is ridiculous...

I use dream frag instead of auxium. I bet my setup lifts more weights than urs.
IGN:Flickfrap
You realize this only applies to ES builds right?

Life builds rarely get frozen or chilled.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
chimpanzee wrote:
hrimnor's resolve + ranger freeze avoid cluster = freeze AND chill immunity

Auxium - ridiculously expensive belt offering nothing other than basing freeze and chill on ES.

Dream fragments - Mana, mana regen, freeze immunity and cold resistance all packed in one small ring. And it's not too expensive to get (1 ex should be enough to get one)

"
SnowCrash wrote:

QFT.

- passives is not universal, they are unrechable for majority of the builds.

So OP is right, its Aux or DF, flasks unreliable, especially on such maps as OP mention -max + extra cold. Well, as ranged, you can probably just use flask, but not as mele. Also, OP obviously using CI, where freezing especially ugly and aux/DF must have. I recall, when a friend of mine used Legacy kaom, freezing was not a problem, since it last for a fraction of a second, same with shock stack.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
Axel_Moore wrote:
Hahaha when u play maps with -25 resistances and 95% extra cold damage theres no flasks option, or u use dreams or auxium, and pro´s we dont use dream fragments, why? because u can get much more dps from a good ring than from a good belt....

Auxium is a must have if you are level 95 or more, thats the true and all the pro´s we use auxium because theres no other alternative...

Is ridiculous...
I'm surprised you haven't found any of these yet:
. You must be flagged as a botter if you aren't finding any currency.

Intelligent people reroll maps they can't do instead of complaining the game is too hard for their build.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
ou must be flagged as a botter if you aren't finding any currency.

wtf are you talking about rofl

there would be literally zero reason to "flag somebody as a botter" and give them zero currency drops.

if you knew somebody was a botter, you would just ban the account. there would be no reason to do some halfway bullshit

sounds like the typical kind of invented bullcrap paranoid people come up with
"
Veruski wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

there would be literally zero reason to "flag somebody as a botter" and give them zero currency drops.

if you knew somebody was a botter, you would just ban the account. there would be no reason to do some halfway bullshit

The no currency flag is a real thing - it is GGGs first response to accounts suspected of botting/illegal activity.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
Veruski wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

Nah, that actually happens and was confirmed. It occurs when GGG is still investigating an account and will usually end up as a ban.

I recall some topics complaining about this and if you check those topics a week later, the poster's account would be banned.

@OP Dreamfragments is better for casters and actually offers huge mana which CI builds need. Is it fair that CI is so prone to status ailments? Well it definitely makes it different from life. CI will always have an easier time acquiring a large health pool so this kind of drawback is okay.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 20, 2014, 9:12:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info