Why is good spell block impossible to get without uniques?

Dont forget that as sb scales with attack block that if u have decent base the +block chance adds up. I got +8 in 3 nodes on the far right and with 30% base and laz + rainbows im set on 99% of maps.
"
sidtherat wrote:

btw when balance of a game is decided by UNIQUES (that in most cases can only be traded for in a normal gameplay span - do not deny mr trader) it is a) terribad design b) very terribad design

This may be true for some uniques, but...

Stone of Lazhwar
Rainbowstrides
Saffel's
Rathpith Globe

...you don't have to play a lifespan to find 2-3 of those.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

btw when balance of a game is decided by UNIQUES (that in most cases can only be traded for in a normal gameplay span - do not deny mr trader) it is a) terribad design b) very terribad design

Stone of Lazhwar
Rainbowstrides
Saffel's
Rathpith Globe

Huh? I've been played since CB and I've never had any of those drops. Truckloads of worthless uniques, but never any of those haha.
"
Shmez wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

Stone of Lazhwar
Rainbowstrides
Saffel's
Rathpith Globe

Huh? I've been played since CB and I've never had any of those drops. Truckloads of worthless uniques, but never any of those haha.
It's incredible that you haven't gotten even a Stone of Lahzwar. Those things drop like candy. So much so that everybody corrupts them without even worrying about ruining them.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
It's incredible that you haven't gotten even a Stone of Lahzwar. Those things drop like candy. So much so that everybody corrupts them without even worrying about ruining them.

Hah yeah... I'm pretty much used to only dropping levelling uniques now, that don't even have niche uses in end-game builds like a laz does for example
"
slatra wrote:

GGG is constantly changing/adding things. Maybe we'll get a spell block aura at some point.

There's Vaal Grace, anybody use that? Spell dodge, not spell block, but it does the same thing for a short time: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Grace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info