I feel dirty.... (tried ele buzzsaw for the first time)

Been leveling an EK build for a bit now, and I've collected a handful of decent low level buzzsaw items:

Spoiler

Decided, hey why not. It couldn't hurt to use this as a leveling build. Well here I am, 20 levels later with an EK spec with the same gear and ele ST is still outpacing EK by a huge margin. Mind you I'm not even using anger or wrath, just grace and clarity.

This is by no means a cry for nerfage, as I like that there are good, cheap specs. But jesus christ is this an outrageous build for the cost.

That is all.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
If you're not using Anger and Wrath where 80% of buzzsaw damage comes from - you haven't experienced anything yet :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
If you're not using Anger and Wrath where 80% of buzzsaw damage comes from - you haven't experienced anything yet :)

It's not elemental damage or even Spectral Throw that's at fault. Buzzsaw is just another example of aura abuse:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/975836
"
RogueMage wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

It's not elemental damage or even Spectral Throw that's at fault. Buzzsaw is just another example of aura abuse:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/975836

Proper use of auras is not abuse...stop trying to ruin the fucking game.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
ele buzz saw = epic fun build

gz to you!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
Chundadragon wrote:

then slap on a shav and CoE and get PA and crit..crap over uber atziri like nothing.
Your EK spec must've been awful when it's outclassed by using slow foil with random WED jewellry. It can't even be called buzzsaw when you are not using auras defining that spec.
Would this work?

Or need more elemental damages?

Never tried it but people always say the weapon is cheap but I have doubts about that.
Would probably work better once anger and wrath are a higher level because the weapon has higher attack speed.

Try on both and check you're tooltip DPS
I always wanted to try an ele build, maybe I will.
I also always sucked at determining which items are good and which aren't. Found some weapons and some jewelry in my stash, not gonna post all of them but.... Will these items work ?
Spoiler
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Jul 20, 2014, 8:42:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info