How it should have been. Food for thought.

"
keta wrote:
TheAnuhart u said everywhere u only do Selfound... but you make topic about trade why u care about trade if u play SF, do you really play SF ?!...

The topic is about GGG designing the game completely at odds to what they (say) they want to achieve.

I'm not sure why you feel I'm not entitled to talk about that, or why it would cast any doubt on the way I, quite fucking obviously and openly, streamed for 12-16 hours per day, play.

What an absolutely puzzling post.
Casually casual.

I dont like Self found (and ppl wich ask for self found because if they really want play sf they can do it in all league and what they really ask its dumb drop rate), but i like ur idea of make perma league SF because it will remove cross trading perma league to 4 month wich is really sucks even more now because less ppl do it(because its forbiden) and they have a huge advantage in 4 month.
And the last weeks of perma league will not have broken economy because stuff go in standart
"
keta wrote:
I dont like Self found (and ppl wich ask for self found because if they really want play sf they can do it in all league and what they really ask its dumb drop rate), but i like ur idea of make perma league SF because it will remove cross trading perma league to 4 month wich is really sucks even more now because less ppl do it(because its forbiden) and they have a huge advantage in 4 month.
And the last weeks of perma league will not have broken economy because stuff go in standart

Yeah well I don't actually want a SFL and I don't ask for one, nor am I suggesting the scenario in the OP be put in force.

It's merely pointing out that when GGG designed the game, with temporary and permanent leagues, the way they did it was detrimental to both.
Casually casual.

"
geradon wrote:
"
Temper wrote:

If I want gratification instead of satisfaction and challenge

my suggestion meant all of them

- you keep playing in the current leagues
- if you apply for self found, your account gets a "self found" flag in the database
- there is a one time wipe of all your stuff
- you henceforth can't trade, drop or somehow share items with other players (includes the guild stash)
- your character gets some special symbol in your account overview and your ingame social tab entry so people know your play it hard
- since you like to play it harder than others, your loot drops are reduced on a overall level

I'm a solo self found player,not a self found league supporter. =P

I don't need any of the above to play the way I prefer,my loot drops/gambling are already reduced by being solo and self found and I don't need a special badge because I don't care for recognition and a pat on the shoulder.I already don't trade,drop,share,use guild stash or even shared stash amongst self found characters.

What I would appreciate as a solo self found player is,not to be tagged as a SFL supporter and have others,that haven't a clue on my preferred play style,tell me what I want or what would be good for my playstyle.

=)

PS: deeply sorry,to TheAnuhart as this is all off topic and I'll definitely refrain from any more shenanigans.

=P

Last edited by Temper on Jul 20, 2014, 4:54:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info