Cheap, Tanky, DPSy: Summon Raging Spirit [not updated for 1.3+]

Tips:
*You won't need to use discipline, vaal discipline, and you won't need to use clarity on blood magic. Instead I would recommend a cwdt-ec-ic-inc dur setup.

what you mean? In what scenario can we NOT use clarity on BM?

In the leveling tree, could you highlight how would you distribute skills? Like at level 30/50/70?
Last edited by cloudscraper on Aug 21, 2014, 5:02:12 AM
the passive tree includes taking eldritch battery, but the video shows 4k es..
does it mean that the setup works fine on mana w/o eb?
can someone point out what im missing~
Last edited by onijacques on Aug 21, 2014, 8:13:21 AM
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Tips:
*You won't need to use discipline, vaal discipline, and you won't need to use clarity on blood magic. Instead I would recommend a cwdt-ec-ic-inc dur setup.

what you mean? In what scenario can we NOT use clarity on BM?

In the leveling tree, could you highlight how would you distribute skills? Like at level 30/50/70?

The leveling tree only uses three auras: hatred, haste, clarity. You will have enough mana reservation to just use them on mana. Once you transition to the end game tree you will also use discipline, so you will have to move clarity to blood magic.

"
onijacques wrote:
the passive tree includes taking eldritch battery, but the video shows 4k es..
does it mean that the setup works fine on mana w/o eb?
can someone point out what im missing~

There are two trees. One is a "leveling" L85 tree that I would use as I was leveling this character and acquiring gear. This tree relies on Eldritch Battery for mana regen. The main tree is a end-game L95 tree that doesn't rely on Eldritch Battery.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
I'm contemplating swapping Arcane Focus for Unnatutral Calm. You lose 6% ES but you gain 5% recharge delay and +1% max lightning resists.

ehhh maybe not. I like having ES but I do wish that delay were less.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Aug 21, 2014, 1:08:04 PM
Love the build! I just have 1 question concerning the dex requirements. A lvl 20 haste requires 153 dex, but I see that your tree has 74 dex + 48 dex from the belt + 18 from the necklace. In total this is 140 dex. Where is the last 13 dex coming from? Am i overlooking something?
"
Qu1cky wrote:
Love the build! I just have 1 question concerning the dex requirements. A lvl 20 haste requires 153 dex, but I see that your tree has 74 dex + 48 dex from the belt + 18 from the necklace. In total this is 140 dex. Where is the last 13 dex coming from? Am i overlooking something?

Forsaken master +23 dex on necklace.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Started this build today in Beyond. To give you guys some tips about the leveling process, in the beginning don't take minion nodes before you're actually ready to use them, go for the life/mana/regeneration nodes instead. Also for the leveling rush to level 10 with anything you find, kill Brutus, get flameblast and use that till merciless, because SRS is crap without the gear and links you need. Flameblast scales really well over the levels even without elemental passives and gear and is a lot more fun to use than searing bond.
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Qu1cky wrote:

Forsaken master +23 dex on necklace.

ohhh you added a suffix. I see. The one posted is before that. Makes sense.

Which master and what level can I add life? Do the tiers change with level? I played maybe an hour so far. Found 2 masters, would have been 3 had the server not exploded which was of course in a shrine map.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
which of the four masters would you recommend for your hideout?
Hey guys, thanks for the hard work! As a fresh player, I have been following the coming together of this awesome build and trying to scrape together the required gear. Only part that is hard is the staff: there just aren't any with +3 to fire that are for sale it seems. I found below staff which seemed ok for now. Two questions:

1. Does increased attack speed effect your minions, is it usefull to add gear that have this? like the 20 in my staff?

2. I could get a staff with +1 to level of gems, and +2 to melee gems, they are quite cheap. With empower lvl 3, that would still net me lvl 24 spirits, and +3 to some of the support gems. Do you think this is better then the +2 fire staff?

Thanks again, will try both madcow and matrix' trees, to see if i can run without EB or not. Can't wait to start! (with EB, wont i die much harder since no ES?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info