Expansion Announcement Timeline

Great news can't wait for more info abour expansions hope they really fit my needs and expectations for the game.

The one statistic i was always curious of " how many mirrors dropped in each individual league".
Nice,cant wait to hear the news.Keep up the good work Chris!!!
"
The one statistic i was always curious of " how many mirrors dropped in each individual league".

How about running with this and showing the amount of all currency that dropped?
I love the teasers you are doing every time. Some things that might result in intresting statistiks.

Player deaths in mandatory areas compared to side areas.
Highest and lowest ratio of players visiting the main area and visiting the connected vaal area.
Highest and lowest ratio of invasion boss appearing and being defeated.
What strongbox mod was opened the most and what the least.
What area boss did get killed the most and least.
What monster/monster ability caused the most damage to players.
How many (and percentage of the time) crits/stuns/freezes/shocks/ignites/curses did the average player take in his last 10 seconds before his death.
How long is the average playercorpse burning/shocked.
How many death occured while a strongbox/ rare monster/only white monsters were on screen.
How many monsters are on the screen on average when a player died.
How many flask charges were left unused on player death.
How many and what rarity of items were on the screen when the character died.
Ratio of players finishing the area they died in compared to players creating a new area.
Ratio of areas played solo compared to areas visited by multiple players.
Ratio of death occuring compared to the number of players in this area.
Number of open portals in the area a player died in. Ratio of maps run and vendored based on level and highest and lowest type in that level.
Dramatic differences in keystones between players who run different side areas/ maps.
Sorry for the long post. In the unlikely event of a short post. There sure is something I should feel sorry about anyway.
Last edited by Paulinir on Jul 18, 2014, 2:09:17 AM
How many fishing rods dropped

How many unique fish were caught
I want to see how many players took Blood Magic passive.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
... The one statistic i was always curious of " how many mirrors dropped in each individual league".

I agree, this would be cool to know about. It would also be easy enough for you to keep the estimated drop rate hidden by simply NOT releasing statistics involving total hours played. We could get some vague sense of how rare mirrors really are, while the closely guarded RNG mean mirror drop rates could still remain unknown.
IGN: JohnVonNeumann
Great, may by there will be some new attack gems just for facebreaker
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
Information Hipu with my Wifu.............
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
nheowitzki wrote:
# of Strongboxes opened (per type)
Invader PK leaderboard
Mirror/Exalt drop count
# of players who killed Dominus but never made it to Lioneyes of the next difficulty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info