My 1 Month Maps and Dominus Solo Farmer

Any way to craftr ring ? Because that one ring you have with 16 all res fire light 20 iir life ,, i check poe good theres nothing like that .
"
Dkbballer1 wrote:
I am curious also how do you stay alive when you only have 2% Life Leech. I just put blood magic in the 4L and dual strike is like 63 life how in the world do you stay alive?

If you look closer, i have 2% on my ring, 2% from the passive tree (blood drinker), 6% from blood rage that I turn on when im fighthing but not when running to dominus.
IGN: Pedrikosa or Pedrikoza
"
Philss wrote:
Any way to craftr ring ? Because that one ring you have with 16 all res fire light 20 iir life ,, i check poe good theres nothing like that .

rings are self found.

I found the topaz without IIR and exalted for it, I found the 2stone ring without leech and exalted for it.

You dont need those exact stats. you need to keep your resists maxed at all time or at least close to it so you can max with endurance charges.

Once you can replace resist pieces for more IIR items (like i did with my belt after I got cold resist on the amulet) you just do it.
What did you level with?
"
Chorcher wrote:
What did you level with?

I leveled all the way with dual 1handers axe and swords, using double strike.

Maybe there is faster ways to level but thats how i leveled.
Wich level did you start farming dominus?

Do you think it worth to farm dominus with no iir iiq to start?

Also what resis is dominus caster form? Because the only thing that can kill me is the channeling spell he does that shoot ghost . ( ive lvled a duelist with bor and wing fo entropy on standar to get the hang of it)
"
Philss wrote:
Wich level did you start farming dominus?

Do you think it worth to farm dominus with no iir iiq to start?

Also what resis is dominus caster form? Because the only thing that can kill me is the channeling spell he does that shoot ghost . ( ive lvled a duelist with bor and wing fo entropy on standar to get the hang of it)

I think i started at 78 after getting most of the core items.
I do recommend farming dominus with at least Aurseize and swap weapons for the shield (or the unique 2handed axe) with IIR gem culling for more IIR, that should get you to at least 100 iir

I do believe that you need Lightning resist for dominus 1st phase. Cant confirm that tho.

Edited new helm and better Goldwyrm boots

Dominus paying good as always.. fresh find

yesterday I created a second account to boost my IIQ for dominus, many more drops. before around 20 rares per kill, now about 30
Last edited by pedrike on Jul 29, 2014, 10:19:45 AM
updated gear and passive tree
Why don't you get Wrecking Ball? It's one of the best DPS nodes in the game, especially since it works with Wings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info