My 1 Month Maps and Dominus Solo Farmer

Passive level 83:
Spoiler
Bandits: Normal - Oak / Cruel - Kraityn / Merciless - I helped Oak but can be passive or frenzy too

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecDhwUtDjwR1RLhFCAUcRcdGE0YkRjbGlUbrR3KI_YkmyXfJy8o2ymlNJM26D38QXRDnEd-Sn1OKlBHVw1Xl1pIW69fP2BBYEthIWNwZKNlTWeAZ6BwcnKpcrt07XYreEl463rvfNmAioN8hNmE74dqh3aMz5AKkGyRzpkrmy2ezZ_LoW2krKcwqAeplKvFrOq2QbnNu-28n72BvqfBBMGL0iHTftP83ILdDd_v45_nCu4O7w7veu_j7_DyL_ZI9zL3Tfe-_MU=

focused on more attack speed for faster leap slams so you can run faster to dominus

With these gear + i get 458 IIR + 44 IIQ Cull with andvarius

Defensive stats: 68Chance to block, 17 chance to block spells regular, 75/39 with flask effect, rolling Haste + hatred for dominus, hatred + grace for maps. Up to 90% physical reduction with grace + flasks + 6 endurance charges

Offensive stats: 24k with hatred, jumping to 30k with atziri flask

Edit: 15-20k without bringer of rain, with 5L Wings of entropy and gems with no quality

07/19: Just got my hybrid t1 IIR prefix on the amulet im crafting, with low int but im keeping it. missing 1 prefix

Gear (Updated 19/07 - still trying to get Life or Life leech on the amulet with eternals/exalts):
Spoiler

Swapping andvarius for dominus 2nd phase, swap shield for culling at more IIR

Edit: Swapped Bringer of Rain for a MF helm, added Kaom's heart to see how it goes
ps: not needed of course, since you can farm so well with the cheaper items

Gear update: 24/07:
Spoiler

Gear update 29/07 (switched to dual 1 handers and 6L body armor, greatly improving my DPS to 40k plus and losing about 1100 life over kaoms)
Spoiler

Passive tree level 86 with dual 1 handers:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecDhwUtDjwR1RQgFx0YTRiRGlUbrR3KI_YkmyXfJvgnLymlMHc0kzboOJY6Uj38QXRHfkp9TipQR1PfVw1Xl1jbWhpaSFuvXzlfP2BBYEthIWNwZKNlTWWnZ4BnoHBycqlyu3Ttdit4SXjreu982YCKg3yE2YTvh3aMz5AKkc6VZpWbmSubLZuDns2fy6FtpKynMKgHq8W2QbcXuc277byfvYG-p8EE0iHTftyC3Q3d49_v4mHjn-cK7g7vDu967-Pv8PZI9zL3Tfe-_MU=
IGN: Pedrikosa or Pedrikoza
Last edited by pedrike on Jul 30, 2014, 4:11:12 PM
How did you get that much wealth fast to get this gear?
"
Philss wrote:
How did you get that much wealth fast to get this gear?

Got lucky chancing one andvarius, dropped the Bringer of rain. But as you can see the majority of the items aare not that expensive.

Rings are self found aswell.

Been doing dominus a lot lately, a LOT of uniques, and recently got
Can you use wing of entropy with that shield is it a switch weapon?
"
Philss wrote:
Can you use wing of entropy with that shield is it a switch weapon?

it is just a switch weapon that i use for culling bosses/exiles. that way i use iir gem on it too.
how much currency have u made so far? seems pretty impressive
"
Chorcher wrote:
how much currency have u made so far? seems pretty impressive

I have found 1 eternal, 4 exalts so far, but made about 30-40 exalts worth in rares/uniques, plus the ones i still need to sell.

ps. Edited for new items that
How are you getting max resis with that kind of gear? also , you dont have any kind of life leech outside of 2% passive?
"
Philss wrote:
How are you getting max resis with that kind of gear? also , you dont have any kind of life leech outside of 2% passive?

Aurseize for 15% all, boots and belt give me fire resist, my rings give a lot of resists too. im maxed at 76(100) fire, 76(80) cold, 76(78) lightning

And I have that Diamond Skin passive, which i intend to remove if I can.

Plus if you dont have maxed but close to it, you can use the resist bonus from endurance charges

My ring has 2% leech to and plus i use Blood rage gem that is giving me 6% at level 19
Last edited by pedrike on Jul 21, 2014, 6:56:42 AM
I am curious also how do you stay alive when you only have 2% Life Leech. I just put blood magic in the 4L and dual strike is like 63 life how in the world do you stay alive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info